BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
Foodie Expert
EVERYONE recommended Brisk. It was awful. Yeah, it's cheap and it's everywhere. But it's not great. It's covered in chemical flavors and no tea. It's like Snapple but with less street cred.
Kerriann M.
Foodie Expert
It's too sugary/bitter. I like teas that don't taste as artificial. If it was more natural tasting it would be better. You can't even pick up on the tea taste because it's too "syrup" flavored. Not my cup of tea...
Jessica B.
Columbus, GA
Very very very sweeeet...!!! I love the taste and everything but the calories it's too much plus all the sugar. I like to drink it but not all the time . Because I think it's not that healthy.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Foodie Expert
I love the raspberry tea flavor. I've tried every brisk out there and I love every flavor I've tried so they've never let me down. Plus their a dollar wherever you go and a great alternative instead of drinking pop.
Sammi C.
Springfield
I love tea. However, they need to have this written as sugarnin a bottle. It is way too much, I wish there was an option with less sugar. J don't like artificial raspberry flavoring either.
Eileen R.
I generally like seeeter teas, but this tea is too sweet for me. You can barely taste the actually tea flavor under the raspberry taste. If you enjoy very sweet drinks then this is the drink for you
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
Foodie Expert
My favorite brand of Raspberry Iced Tea. Perfect amount of sugar, never bitter. Always get this to drink when it is available. Love it. I definately recommend it. Has a great flavor!
Kaitlyn T.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
I literally love this tea more than I love any other brand of tea. The raspberry flavor is the best thing I've ever tasted. It is on the sweeter side, so beware of that if you aren't interested in sweeter teas.
Vendy P.
Webster , TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite drink when I was in my teenager years! It still is but I just love the taste of it, it's kind of too sweet but it's great. It does have a good flavor & I recommend trying if you like raspberry ice tea!
Megan F.
Fowler, IN
Foodie Expert
This iced tea has great flavor and is very reasonable on the price. Where else can you get that big of a drink for a small price and it has great flavor? It is one of my favorite drinks.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!