BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Foodie Expert
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Foodie Expert
Taste super good just has tom of sugar so be careful & im a repeat customer it is very affordable i think its like a dollar something in most places & flavor is always good i would buy it again.
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Favorite Raspberry tea! It's so delicious or refreshing. I pick it up at gas stations. Great value for the price. Give it a try, I'm a repeat customer and will keep buying. I highly recommend it! Get you some!!!
Hannah L.
I usually buy the $1 brisks at my gas station or something but this is so much better. It tastes the same but you get kore for your money. I just put it in a water bottle and go - saves me money and a trip to the gas station
Andrea F.
Foodie Expert
Love Lipton tea! Raspberry is my favorite and happy that a lot of the restaurants I frequent serve it. My too overpowering with sweetness. If I want to purchase for my house, it's still adorable as well.
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
My favorite drink! I love the taste of this tea. The size of the bottle is perfect to quench my thirst. The raspberry is not overwhelming and you don't have an after taste like some teas do.
Gabby A.
Plainfield, IL
I do enjoy this drink very much. Its just not a drink I'd get if I wanted tea if that makes sense. It taste sugary and makes me more thirsty like lemonade. Although again it is a good drink
Meagan B.
I love brisk raspberry iced tea. I don't usually drink iced to, but when it comes to this stuff I will. Great flavor and very refreshing. I also like the peach flavor as well. It is a great product that I really like.
Sandy H.
Foodie Expert
This is a refreshing drink with the perfect mix of raspberry and tea. It's not a smooth iced tea- it has some carbonation to it, but it's delicious none the less. You can find it in any grocery store at a good price.
Jordan E.
This Brisk flavor is pretty good! Different than the regular flavor but still a tasty option. Brisk is much better to me when served over ice, and I sometimes like to toss it in the freezer to let it get slushy-like!
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!