BY BRISK #35 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspb...1 Answers
Jordan E.
This Brisk flavor is pretty good! Different than the regular flavor but still a tasty option. Brisk is much better to me when served over ice, and I sometimes like to toss it in the freezer to let it get slushy-like!
Sandy H.
This is a refreshing drink with the perfect mix of raspberry and tea. It's not a smooth iced tea- it has some carbonation to it, but it's delicious none the less. You can find it in any grocery store at a good price.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This is my favorite brisk flavor. It taste very good. Even when it’s not cold it taste good. It’s a big bottle for a reasonable price. The bottle may be a little too big but oh well lol
Jessica B.
Columbus, GA
Very very very sweeeet...!!! I love the taste and everything but the calories it's too much plus all the sugar. I like to drink it but not all the time . Because I think it's not that healthy.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I love the raspberry tea flavor. I've tried every brisk out there and I love every flavor I've tried so they've never let me down. Plus their a dollar wherever you go and a great alternative instead of drinking pop.
Sammi C.
Springfield
I love tea. However, they need to have this written as sugarnin a bottle. It is way too much, I wish there was an option with less sugar. J don't like artificial raspberry flavoring either.
Kerriann M.
It's too sugary/bitter. I like teas that don't taste as artificial. If it was more natural tasting it would be better. You can't even pick up on the tea taste because it's too "syrup" flavored. Not my cup of tea...
Krysta S.
Harrison, AR
EVERYONE recommended Brisk. It was awful. Yeah, it's cheap and it's everywhere. But it's not great. It's covered in chemical flavors and no tea. It's like Snapple but with less street cred.
Eileen R.
I generally like seeeter teas, but this tea is too sweet for me. You can barely taste the actually tea flavor under the raspberry taste. If you enjoy very sweet drinks then this is the drink for you
Kaitlyn T.
Chandler, AZ
I literally love this tea more than I love any other brand of tea. The raspberry flavor is the best thing I've ever tasted. It is on the sweeter side, so beware of that if you aren't interested in sweeter teas.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?