BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
Something about brisk iced tea makes me uneasy. It doesn't taste like iced tea at al. nasty flavor. It's affordable, but you get what you pay for. Actually less than you pay for. I never buy it and I don't recommend it to anyone.
TJ T.
A fair price with plenty of flavor in the drink. I normally buy individually packaged bottles for ease of transporting to work, however having a these at home allows the kids to get a glass. If you like tea, then give it a try.
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Natalie H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Taste super good just has tom of sugar so be careful & im a repeat customer it is very affordable i think its like a dollar something in most places & flavor is always good i would buy it again.
Myriam P.
['El Paso', ''], TX
Favorite Raspberry tea! It's so delicious or refreshing. I pick it up at gas stations. Great value for the price. Give it a try, I'm a repeat customer and will keep buying. I highly recommend it! Get you some!!!
Andrea F.
Love Lipton tea! Raspberry is my favorite and happy that a lot of the restaurants I frequent serve it. My too overpowering with sweetness. If I want to purchase for my house, it's still adorable as well.
Hannah L.
I usually buy the $1 brisks at my gas station or something but this is so much better. It tastes the same but you get kore for your money. I just put it in a water bottle and go - saves me money and a trip to the gas station
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite drink! I love the taste of this tea. The size of the bottle is perfect to quench my thirst. The raspberry is not overwhelming and you don't have an after taste like some teas do.
Gabby A.
Plainfield, IL
I do enjoy this drink very much. Its just not a drink I'd get if I wanted tea if that makes sense. It taste sugary and makes me more thirsty like lemonade. Although again it is a good drink
Meagan B.
I love brisk raspberry iced tea. I don't usually drink iced to, but when it comes to this stuff I will. Great flavor and very refreshing. I also like the peach flavor as well. It is a great product that I really like.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?