BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Rodolfo I.
One of my favorite drinks out there! The raspberry flavor is unique sweet and delicious. The product is at a very affordable price and can get anyone hooked on the drink. I would definitely recommend others to try this awesome product!
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this drink. It tastes so good, and it feels lighter than drinking a dark soda because some restaurants do offer this drink. Sometimes it is a little too sweet which is why I took away one star.
Jenny K.
Foodie Expert
My very favorite drink ever other than the lemon iced tea by brisk as well . Very easy to find , you can literally find it at any store . I also love how it's not sweet at all . Yes I woul but again
Mikee G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Foodie Expert
Great tasting raspberry tea. Doesn't even have as much sugar as you would expect with just about 13g of sugar only. Not ideal but entirely way better than having a coke and tea is good for you! Comes in convenient travel bottles as well!
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
Foodie Expert
Something about brisk iced tea makes me uneasy. It doesn't taste like iced tea at al. nasty flavor. It's affordable, but you get what you pay for. Actually less than you pay for. I never buy it and I don't recommend it to anyone.
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
A little too sweet for my taste but on ice it's delicious. Definitely affordable and the bottles are huge. I love the vibrant packaging. And I definitely buy it from time to time, I would but it again.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Foodie Expert
We buy this every time we go to the market to buy food. It really good when you pour it over a large glass of ice!! Its taste really good and refreshing! Not too sweet. I love it and so do my kids .
Ivy W.
Mt Pleasant, OH
This is literally the only iced tea that I am willing to drink. It tastes amazing and I don't even usually like iced tea. It's super affordable and was definitely more than I was expecting from it.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love raspberry iced tea from Brisk? It's by far the best! Super cheap and tastes amazing! If you have never tried it you definitely should! I highly recommend it to anyone who loves tea!
TJ T.
A fair price with plenty of flavor in the drink. I normally buy individually packaged bottles for ease of transporting to work, however having a these at home allows the kids to get a glass. If you like tea, then give it a try.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!