BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Nikki W.
Sicklerville , NJ
My favorite iced tea! Has a great taste and is very refreshing. Not to sweet. Better to drink while it's cold. The packaging is simple and colorful and easy to spot. I would buy this tea again and recommend it.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
This is my jam!!! When I want let myself have a little cheat drink this what I like to drink I love love this drink! It just reminds me of my childhood and how excited we would get wen our parents got some of this instead of soda
Kelly N.
Foodie Expert
This tea taste great! The down side is that it contains too much sugar and some ingredients that I never head of. I would drink this once and awhile but I love the taste and it is great for a guilty pleasure.
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
GIRL! My all time, hands down FAVORITE flavor of iced tea!!! You can get this anywhere for the low! Also, Panda Express carries this in there fountain machine! Can't keep my hands off!! Tastes so good! Go out an try!
Jessica B.
Salem, NH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of iced tea but this is good. A bottle is very affordable and last a while. I met my expectations with this brand and I like it a lot. I prefer pure leaf over brisk. If you like tea then you would love this!
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
This my FAVORITE brand of Rasberry Ice Tea!! I prefer the taste of this ice tea then any other! I always buy these and keep them stocked in my fridge! Awesome to have during a hot summer day! Best there is!
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
This product is one of my favorites of iced tea. I am usually choosing this product as a drink especially when it is offered at a restaurant as a choice of a beverage. The taste of this product is very good
Rebecca P.
Foodie Expert
I'm not that big of a fan of iced tea, but throw in some raspberry flavor and I'm in. This is very refreshing and makes me think of summer. I can't wait until it warms up enough to enjoy a glass by the pool!
Luz T.
Browns Summit, NC
When it comes to iced tea I'm definitely not a southerner because I prefer this over "fresh brewed tea". The raspberry flavor add so much to this tea and makes it sooo tasty. I would recommend to anyone who enjoys tea but not making it.
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this drink and the way it tastes. It's even better due to the fact that it is so cheap at the store to buy and it's always my favorite go to drink when I am out and about with friends.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!