BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
vineland, NJ
this stuff is soooo goooood!!! and soooo cheap!!!!! tastes so good and the price is perfect! who cant say no to an ice cold rasberry brisk!!!!! cant compare to anything else. its amazing and for the price!!!!'nnn
Charis H.
This drink is honestly so insane. It's a little on the sugary side but is awesome when you're in the middle for a flavored drink. I usually like to chill it and put it into a cup for on the go and even to work!
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
This is my jam!!! When I want let myself have a little cheat drink this what I like to drink I love love this drink! It just reminds me of my childhood and how excited we would get wen our parents got some of this instead of soda
Jessica M.
GIRL! My all time, hands down FAVORITE flavor of iced tea!!! You can get this anywhere for the low! Also, Panda Express carries this in there fountain machine! Can't keep my hands off!! Tastes so good! Go out an try!
Kelly N.
This tea taste great! The down side is that it contains too much sugar and some ingredients that I never head of. I would drink this once and awhile but I love the taste and it is great for a guilty pleasure.
Vanessa I.
Albuquerque, NM
This my FAVORITE brand of Rasberry Ice Tea!! I prefer the taste of this ice tea then any other! I always buy these and keep them stocked in my fridge! Awesome to have during a hot summer day! Best there is!
Jessica B.
Salem, NH
I'm not a huge fan of iced tea but this is good. A bottle is very affordable and last a while. I met my expectations with this brand and I like it a lot. I prefer pure leaf over brisk. If you like tea then you would love this!
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
This product is one of my favorites of iced tea. I am usually choosing this product as a drink especially when it is offered at a restaurant as a choice of a beverage. The taste of this product is very good
Rebecca P.
I'm not that big of a fan of iced tea, but throw in some raspberry flavor and I'm in. This is very refreshing and makes me think of summer. I can't wait until it warms up enough to enjoy a glass by the pool!
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this drink and the way it tastes. It's even better due to the fact that it is so cheap at the store to buy and it's always my favorite go to drink when I am out and about with friends.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?