BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
I tried this in a smaller. Other and it's great. Taste like tea with a sweet raspberry flavor. It's great compared to others. The price is cheap so not expensive, great value. I would buy it again and have others try it
Sara C.
Super delicious, bold raspberry flavor. Very refreshing and crazy cheap, especially for the amount you get! Easy to find at most gas stations or grocery stores. Attractive packaging. Would definitely recommend to others.
Samantha H.
morgantown, KY
The raspberry taste of this drink is superb and right on point! it is very inexpensive, and it has very good taste to it! you can basically get it anywhere too, which makes it even better! and they have other flavors!
Maica W.
GA
Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea, is cool and refreshing. The combination of raspberry and tea may seem unusual, but the pairing is great. Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea, can be found at many convenient stores, for a dollar or less.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I'm in love with this ice tea. It tastes like raspberry & it's not too sweet. I will only drink it cold I think it's tastes not so great warm. The price is also really good. Not pricey at all. I roll continue to buy this one instead the regular ice tea.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
So I love teas mostly hot but when I came across this cold tea I thought it's time to change it up I really enjoy this tea and it is raspberry flavored it taste good going down I definitely would recommend this drink for the summer or actually anytime
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is a pretty good tea. I love to try all teas. I figured since I love raspberry so much why not give it a try. I loved everything about it minus the great amount of sweetness. It was a tad too sweet for taste.
Alicia M.
Surprisingly this is a great great I'm not much of a flavored tea person I prefer just tea as is but this I enjoy I love the raspberry flavor it has it's just a great drink and the size! For a dollar! Come on it's a must
Nikki W.
Sicklerville , NJ
My favorite iced tea! Has a great taste and is very refreshing. Not to sweet. Better to drink while it's cold. The packaging is simple and colorful and easy to spot. I would buy this tea again and recommend it.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Love this drink! It is my go to when I'm craving a caffeine treat as I don't drink caffeine often! I just love the taste of the raspberry and tea together!!! And it's super affordable so all in all it's an awesome treat!
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?