BY BRISK #35 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspb...1 Answers
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
The raspberry taste of this drink is superb and right on point! it is very inexpensive, and it has very good taste to it! you can basically get it anywhere too, which makes it even better! and they have other flavors!
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I'm in love with this ice tea. It tastes like raspberry & it's not too sweet. I will only drink it cold I think it's tastes not so great warm. The price is also really good. Not pricey at all. I roll continue to buy this one instead the regular ice tea.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
So I love teas mostly hot but when I came across this cold tea I thought it's time to change it up I really enjoy this tea and it is raspberry flavored it taste good going down I definitely would recommend this drink for the summer or actually anytime
Nikki W.
Sicklerville, NJ
My favorite iced tea! Has a great taste and is very refreshing. Not to sweet. Better to drink while it's cold. The packaging is simple and colorful and easy to spot. I would buy this tea again and recommend it.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
this stuff is soooo goooood!!! and soooo cheap!!!!! tastes so good and the price is perfect! who cant say no to an ice cold rasberry brisk!!!!! cant compare to anything else. its amazing and for the price!!!!'nnn
Charis H.
This drink is honestly so insane. It's a little on the sugary side but is awesome when you're in the middle for a flavored drink. I usually like to chill it and put it into a cup for on the go and even to work!
Kelly N.
This tea taste great! The down side is that it contains too much sugar and some ingredients that I never head of. I would drink this once and awhile but I love the taste and it is great for a guilty pleasure.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
This is my jam!!! When I want let myself have a little cheat drink this what I like to drink I love love this drink! It just reminds me of my childhood and how excited we would get wen our parents got some of this instead of soda
Alicia M.
Surprisingly this is a great great I'm not much of a flavored tea person I prefer just tea as is but this I enjoy I love the raspberry flavor it has it's just a great drink and the size! For a dollar! Come on it's a must
Jessica M.
GIRL! My all time, hands down FAVORITE flavor of iced tea!!! You can get this anywhere for the low! Also, Panda Express carries this in there fountain machine! Can't keep my hands off!! Tastes so good! Go out an try!
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?