BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
There is honestly nothing more disgusting to me than sweetened tea. This taste nothing like tea but more like look-aid. Not a product I would buy. I only like unsweet tea. It is nice however that you can buy in such a big container.
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
Foodie Expert
The raspberry taste of this drink is superb and right on point! it is very inexpensive, and it has very good taste to it! you can basically get it anywhere too, which makes it even better! and they have other flavors!
Maica W.
GA
Foodie Expert
Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea, is cool and refreshing. The combination of raspberry and tea may seem unusual, but the pairing is great. Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea, can be found at many convenient stores, for a dollar or less.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm in love with this ice tea. It tastes like raspberry & it's not too sweet. I will only drink it cold I think it's tastes not so great warm. The price is also really good. Not pricey at all. I roll continue to buy this one instead the regular ice tea.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Foodie Expert
This is a pretty good tea. I love to try all teas. I figured since I love raspberry so much why not give it a try. I loved everything about it minus the great amount of sweetness. It was a tad too sweet for taste.
Alicia M.
Foodie Expert
Surprisingly this is a great great I'm not much of a flavored tea person I prefer just tea as is but this I enjoy I love the raspberry flavor it has it's just a great drink and the size! For a dollar! Come on it's a must
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
Foodie Expert
So I love teas mostly hot but when I came across this cold tea I thought it's time to change it up I really enjoy this tea and it is raspberry flavored it taste good going down I definitely would recommend this drink for the summer or actually anytime
Nikki W.
Sicklerville , NJ
My favorite iced tea! Has a great taste and is very refreshing. Not to sweet. Better to drink while it's cold. The packaging is simple and colorful and easy to spot. I would buy this tea again and recommend it.
Kimberly G.
Vineland , NJ
Foodie Expert
this stuff is soooo goooood!!! and soooo cheap!!!!! tastes so good and the price is perfect! who cant say no to an ice cold rasberry brisk!!!!! cant compare to anything else. its amazing and for the price!!!!'nnn
Charis H.
Foodie Expert
This drink is honestly so insane. It's a little on the sugary side but is awesome when you're in the middle for a flavored drink. I usually like to chill it and put it into a cup for on the go and even to work!
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!