BY LIPTON #25 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I really enjoyed this brisk, the raspberry flavour is a nice twist on the original. It's sweet and refreshing with a bit of zip.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Foodie Expert
I'm an iced tea person and I really like their drinks but I'm kind of disappointed because I don't taste any raspberry in this :/
Rebeka S.
Foodie Expert
Queria muito. Pra divulgação do meu canal no YouTube e sou digital influencer no Instagram, tenho bastante interesse no mesmo!
Jeanine B.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this tea. The raspberry taste amazing. It goes well with a lot of ice. amazing for a hot afternoon.
Dalia B.
El mhalla el kubra
Foodie Expert
I like tea specially cold tea and this brand is the best one for me .so good and delicious too I love to buy this tea
Oraiza A.
Firstly I would like to see you all the best way to get the best way to get the best price for your email address
Katlyn T.
Brantford , ON
This stuff is incredible. I put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and enjoy it ice cold. So refreshing and awesome
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
It doesnt really taste like other raspberry flavored iced teas I have had, but is still tasty and refreshing.
Bobbilynn C.
Sprague , MB
Foodie Expert
tastes so good ! very very like and and a lemonade kinda feel , Such a great flavor and have so many more
Adrian C.
Brampton, ON
Foodie Expert
I love the brisk raspberry iced tea. Its so refreshing and it also tastes delicious. Highly Reccomend.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!