BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Frankie D.
This is my absolute favorite drink right now! I've been addicted for a few years now and it's so sweet! It absolutely hits the spot and I love it❤I drink this at least once a week
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have tried this tea a couple of times I like the flavor ones better on brisk tea more then just sweet tea cause the sweet tea don't taste very sweet but the flavor ones are pretty good and the price is really good for how big the bottle is.
RIANN S.
WILTON MANORS, FL
I can rememeber when last I had this .. not too sure why i stopped but the taste is great
So its worth it & and the same time who doesnt like iced tea
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I really enjoyed this brisk, the raspberry flavour is a nice twist on the original. It's sweet and refreshing with a bit of zip.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
I'm an iced tea person and I really like their drinks but I'm kind of disappointed because I don't taste any raspberry in this :/
Jeanine B.
I love the flavor of this tea. The raspberry taste amazing. It goes well with a lot of ice. amazing for a hot afternoon.
Dalia B.
El mhalla el kubra
I like tea specially cold tea and this brand is the best one for me .so good and delicious too I love to buy this tea
Katlyn T.
Brantford, ON
This stuff is incredible. I put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and enjoy it ice cold. So refreshing and awesome
Oraiza A.
Firstly I would like to see you all the best way to get the best way to get the best price for your email address
Sheree C.
Toronto, ON
It doesnt really taste like other raspberry flavored iced teas I have had, but is still tasty and refreshing.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?