BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Brisk raspberry tea. It has a unique flavor unlike other teas. It's definitely sweeter and more raspberry than tea. It's priced great and tastes great! My go-to in the summer when I'm looking for a refreshing drink on the go.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this raspberry tea it has a really good flavor I find it taste better than other brands with added flavor I love it it's available in most stores that I shop at and will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Destiny G.
Foodie Expert
I feel like this is a nice spin on iced tea. It definitely has quite a bit of sugar. I would prefer the raspberry flavor without as much sugar. Although I do enjoy it more than a soda when getting a drink when I am out and about
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Foodie Expert
I can drink one of these in less than 5 minutes they are so refreshing on a hot summer day and the raspberry gives it a nice kick its not to over powering but you can still taste the raspberry this is my favorite from Lipton
Shannon S.
Callahan, FL
Foodie Expert
Tasty drink, just a little after taste. I like the sweet raspberry taste of this drink, preferably over regular lemon flavor. Good price for Brisk products. I'm overall satisfied when I purchase and will be a repeat customer.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea by far I love flavored teas! The raspberry tea give it a kick of flavor which makes this an amazing drink during the summer. A nice tall glass of ice with this refreshing beverage is the best way to cool Down
Sara C.
Foodie Expert
Super delicious, bold raspberry flavor. Very refreshing and crazy cheap, especially for the amount you get! Easy to find at most gas stations or grocery stores. Attractive packaging. Would definitely recommend to others.
Maria C.
Victorville, CA
Foodie Expert
Better than the usual iced tea just because I love raspberries. I only purchase this every once in a while though because it's just too much sugar. Still, a great drink to enjoy anytime, anywhere. Everyone should try it.
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
There is honestly nothing more disgusting to me than sweetened tea. This taste nothing like tea but more like look-aid. Not a product I would buy. I only like unsweet tea. It is nice however that you can buy in such a big container.
Kim S.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I tried this in a smaller. Other and it's great. Taste like tea with a sweet raspberry flavor. It's great compared to others. The price is cheap so not expensive, great value. I would buy it again and have others try it
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!