BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Karissa W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite raspberry iced tea! This is so refreshing in the summer, and the price is great for a large bottle. The raspberry has a great flavor to it without being too strong and overwhelming. This is my go-to brand of raspberry iced tea and I would definitely recommend it!
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
Foodie Expert
The only thing better than Iced Tea is Raspberry Iced Tea! The flavours compliment each other so well and it has the perfect amount of lemon. The perfect spring/summer drink. Thst's Brisk baby
Frankie D.
This is my absolute favorite drink right now! I've been addicted for a few years now and it's so sweet! It absolutely hits the spot and I love it❤I drink this at least once a week
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have tried this tea a couple of times I like the flavor ones better on brisk tea more then just sweet tea cause the sweet tea don't taste very sweet but the flavor ones are pretty good and the price is really good for how big the bottle is.
RIANN S.
WILTON MANORS, FL
Foodie Expert
I can rememeber when last I had this .. not too sure why i stopped but the taste is great
So its worth it & and the same time who doesnt like iced tea
Chantal D.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
I really enjoyed this brisk, the raspberry flavour is a nice twist on the original. It's sweet and refreshing with a bit of zip.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Foodie Expert
I'm an iced tea person and I really like their drinks but I'm kind of disappointed because I don't taste any raspberry in this :/
Rebeka S.
Foodie Expert
Queria muito. Pra divulgação do meu canal no YouTube e sou digital influencer no Instagram, tenho bastante interesse no mesmo!
Jeanine B.
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this tea. The raspberry taste amazing. It goes well with a lot of ice. amazing for a hot afternoon.
Dalia B.
El mhalla el kubra
Foodie Expert
I like tea specially cold tea and this brand is the best one for me .so good and delicious too I love to buy this tea
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!