BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Elannah L.
Concord, NH
Kind of gross to be completely honest not my cup of tea ( wink wink) but a reasonable price
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Not the best and not the worst tea I've had. It certainly is inexpensive so not a big deal.
Lakisha H.
Great flavor! Love to drink with tons of ice. I buy it often because my kids love it too!
Frances R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to brisk tea I order this with every meal I get and fast food restaurants.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This can freshen you up really quick specially when it's icy , it's just really tasty.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
I love raspberry ice tea!!! My favorite flavor. I have been drinking this for years!!
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Love brisk! It's a very good drink specially on those hot days!! Very recommended :)
Erin G.
Halifax, KY
I love the Brisk Iced Tea. It has always been one of my favourite. I've tried a variety of the mixed flavours though, and find all of them much too sweet. I almost have to water it down to even drink a glass of this stuff. I don't recommend this to anyone that has an aversion to drink a glass of sugar water.
Karissa W.
My favorite raspberry iced tea! This is so refreshing in the summer, and the price is great for a large bottle. The raspberry has a great flavor to it without being too strong and overwhelming. This is my go-to brand of raspberry iced tea and I would definitely recommend it!
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
The only thing better than Iced Tea is Raspberry Iced Tea! The flavours compliment each other so well and it has the perfect amount of lemon. The perfect spring/summer drink. Thst's Brisk baby
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?