BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Lakisha H.
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! Love to drink with tons of ice. I buy it often because my kids love it too!
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
This can freshen you up really quick specially when it's icy , it's just really tasty.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
Foodie Expert
Love brisk! It's a very good drink specially on those hot days!! Very recommended :)
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry ice tea!!! My favorite flavor. I have been drinking this for years!!
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good, I like that you get alot for 2 litters. My favorite is the fruit punch .Nice size drink for a small meal to keep you full
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! It's the best. I'm a little disappointed that Lipton doesn't sale it anymore. I have never tried any other product like this. It's very affordable. I would recommend this this product.
Jaime R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to drink on the go. Most gas stations sell them for 99 cents! It's a big bottle for an even better price. I love this ice tea tho it's not over powering
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite tea I love the taste and pretty much everything about it. It is affordable and actually tastes really good. I don't like unsweetened tea so if you are an unsweetened tea drinker this tea is not for you.
Stephanie C.
Fargo , ND
Love love love this tea! It has a lot of sugar, but it tastes great and raspberry is the only kind I will drink!
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
Foodie Expert
I love the Brisk Iced Tea. It has always been one of my favourite. I've tried a variety of the mixed flavours though, and find all of them much too sweet. I almost have to water it down to even drink a glass of this stuff. I don't recommend this to anyone that has an aversion to drink a glass of sugar water.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!