BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Kristin K.
Maumee, OH
I love Brisk Raspberry Tea! It’s very sweet but the perfect flavor of raspberry. It’s hard to put down!
Suri A.
Madera
I think you get a lot of tea for such a low price, but it has so much sugar in it. Yet I love this tea!
Linda G.
One of my favorite flavored iced tea. Great price and great flavor. I personally like its sweet flavor.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Really not that great, way too sweet for my personal liking. Very good pricing for how much you get.
Ashley T.
San Marcos, TX
I love the raspberry flavor! It's sweet but not too sugary! I wish they sold them in smaller packages
Mimi R.
My whole
Family loves the flavor of
This iced tea.
We're all repeat customers. Definitely
Recommend.
Roksana D.
Love this iced tea! The raspberry makes it tastes that much more perfect! Would drink this allll day!
Salihah G.
Good to drink and awesome to look at on the package and it met my expectations when I first drink it
Alyssa L.
Favorite flavored tea. The tea has equal parts which doesn't make it stronger with tea or raspberry.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love their brisks because they give you a lot for a very affordable price and they are really good
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?