BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Linda G.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavored iced tea. Great price and great flavor. I personally like its sweet flavor.
Salihah G.
Good to drink and awesome to look at on the package and it met my expectations when I first drink it
Ashley T.
San Marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the raspberry flavor! It's sweet but not too sugary! I wish they sold them in smaller packages
Alyssa L.
Favorite flavored tea. The tea has equal parts which doesn't make it stronger with tea or raspberry.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA
Foodie Expert
Really not that great, way too sweet for my personal liking. Very good pricing for how much you get.
Roksana D.
Foodie Expert
Love this iced tea! The raspberry makes it tastes that much more perfect! Would drink this allll day!
Mimi R.
My whole
Family loves the flavor of
This iced tea.
We're all repeat customers. Definitely
Recommend.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Love their brisks because they give you a lot for a very affordable price and they are really good
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
Foodie Expert
Wonderful, delicious drink. My son and daughter love tea, so I try to keep plenty on hand for them.
deasia c.
Herkimer, NY
An amazing tea this flavor is one of the best I. It it every time I can find it very inexpensive
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!