BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it! Raspberry Iced tea taste so sweet and refreshing. It's always my go to rather than drink a soda!!
Ale C.
I love the raspberry ice tea. With a woke bunch of ice that way its more refreshing. Good tea to cool off.
Kali T.
One of my favorite on the go teas. It is delicious and its a great price. I also really love the packaging.
Oriana A.
Phoenix , AZ
It has a good taste and is definitely a good alternative to soda. It does not have any sort of weird taste.
crystal m.
El Campo , TX
I love tea, never been a fan of raspberries but this one is really tasty a bit bitter to me but still tasty
Jessica D.
This is great for a cheap grab at the gas station before a long day of working outdoors in the summer heat.
Yasmin C.
Troutdale, OR
Not my first choice as far as razzberry teas but still a great taste decent price Best to drink when cool
Jodie M.
Stillwater, OK
Very refreshing. Price is also great. I enjoy the raspberry flavor, not too sweet. Great for the family.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to drink this brisk iced tea really really really cold it's really great on a summer day I love it
Pearl P.
Arleta , CA
Love it super refreshing for a very hot day. It's very affordable. It's not expensive at all. Great value
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?