BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Cassandra S.
Millerton, NY
very good ; love how much raspberry flavor is in it. no room for improvement on this product. My go to ice tea.
Sarah F.
New Bedford, MA
I buy this often. no odd after taste. flavor taste good. this is a drink you'll either love or hate. I love it
Kerri s.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this tea. Its hard to describe it but its addicting. The flavor is so great. Im very picky about my tea.
Jessica M.
With this tea you definitely get the bang for your buck. Great flavored tea at a great price. Thirst quenching.
Alyssa P.
Smithtown, NY
Yummy and refreshing I love drinking this on a cool summer day ! Makes my day cooler and easier to get through
Kierra T.
New Castle, PA
My favorite brisk product. Amazing balance between the tea and raspberry flavors. Great price as well. Love it
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is amazing and taste super great , my sister loves to get them at the store and she drinks THEM all day
Amanda B.
Brawley, CA
I like the way it tastes. Raspberry tea is my favorite flavor. I would buy it again. The price is great also.
alba V.
No se que es esto no existe en mi país España pero tiene muy buena pinta el empaquetado me gustaría probarlo
Lakeisha P.
Stockton, CA
This Iced tea is really good and it's even better when it's super cold. I really enjoy drinking this iced tea
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?