BY BRISK #35 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspb...1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Fargo , ND
Love love love this tea! It has a lot of sugar, but it tastes great and raspberry is the only kind I will drink!
Jennifer M.
I love Brisk raspberry iced tea. In my opinion, it's one of the best flavored teas because it doesn't taste fake.
Marilyn B.
Hartford
This is not to sweet and just the right amount of raspberry. It is nice to have one of these on a hot summer day!
Tiwanicka R.
Love love love the raspberry flavor. I have to have mines ice cold in order to drink it but still one of my favs.
Briana G.
Mecca
I love iced teas but brisk rapberry iced tea are my all time favorite its affordable the pckaging is kind of cool
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
I just love Lipton Iced Teas. They never seem to let me down always quench my thirst with great flavors as well.
alena m.
Okmulgee, OK
These drinks are the best especially if you like kool aid cause that what it tastes like! So it's worth trying!!
Kerri s.
Dyersburg, TN
I love this tea. Its hard to describe it but its addicting. The flavor is so great. Im very picky about my tea.
Kierra T.
New Castle, PA
My favorite brisk product. Amazing balance between the tea and raspberry flavors. Great price as well. Love it
Jessica M.
With this tea you definitely get the bang for your buck. Great flavored tea at a great price. Thirst quenching.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?