BY LIPTON #25 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Kerri s.
Dyersburg, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. Its hard to describe it but its addicting. The flavor is so great. Im very picky about my tea.
Kierra T.
New Castle, PA
My favorite brisk product. Amazing balance between the tea and raspberry flavors. Great price as well. Love it
Sarah F.
New Bedford, MA
I buy this often. no odd after taste. flavor taste good. this is a drink you'll either love or hate. I love it
Jackie M.
Owosso, MI
Foodie Expert
Probably the only tea i really enjoy. I like how you can get it as a two litter, it's convenient for gatherings
Cassandra S.
Millerton, NY
Foodie Expert
very good ; love how much raspberry flavor is in it. no room for improvement on this product. My go to ice tea.
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
This is amazing and taste super great , my sister loves to get them at the store and she drinks THEM all day
Lakeisha P.
Stockton, CA
This Iced tea is really good and it's even better when it's super cold. I really enjoy drinking this iced tea
alba V.
No se que es esto no existe en mi país España pero tiene muy buena pinta el empaquetado me gustaría probarlo
crystal m.
El campo , TX
Foodie Expert
I love tea, never been a fan of raspberries but this one is really tasty a bit bitter to me but still tasty
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Love it! Raspberry Iced tea taste so sweet and refreshing. It's always my go to rather than drink a soda!!
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!