BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Madison S.
I love raspberry teas. They're so good in almost any brand, but these are my favorite. I could drink them everyday
Vanessa A.
My grandmother introduced me to these and I instantly fell in love. I buy this drink ever time I go to the store .
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
One great tasting iced tea. Raspberries are one of my favorite. Quick and easy to make. A must have for my pantry!
Nina G.
Really good and the flavor is there. You know that you are drinking raspberry tea. For the price its a huge bottle.
Miranda W.
Brown City, MI
So so good! This is the best raspberry tea I've ever had. I love it. It is very refreshing! Definitely a favorite.
Erin M.
I like this flavor more than the others. I also like the plane lemon brisk iced tea. They are both very refreshing
Allison C.
I love raspberry iced tea! And I love that Lipton has it in such big bottles because I just can't ever get enough!
Eloy E.
Mmmmm realy fresh, favorite. I love drinking this morning, noon or at night, its the only thing I love drinking.
Jennifer M.
I love Brisk raspberry iced tea. In my opinion, it's one of the best flavored teas because it doesn't taste fake.
Stephanie C.
Fargo , ND
Love love love this tea! It has a lot of sugar, but it tastes great and raspberry is the only kind I will drink!
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?