BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Erin M.
I like this flavor more than the others. I also like the plane lemon brisk iced tea. They are both very refreshing
Nina G.
Foodie Expert
Really good and the flavor is there. You know that you are drinking raspberry tea. For the price its a huge bottle.
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Foodie Expert
I like this ice tea when I want a little sugar. I don't do many sweets, but this is super when it's cold and crisp
Madison S.
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry teas. They're so good in almost any brand, but these are my favorite. I could drink them everyday
Araceli P.
Foodie Expert
Super delish, sweet how i like it. Perfect for a nice hot day. Have been consuming this since i was a little kid.
alena m.
Okmulgee, OK
These drinks are the best especially if you like kool aid cause that what it tastes like! So it's worth trying!!
Tiwanicka R.
Foodie Expert
Love love love the raspberry flavor. I have to have mines ice cold in order to drink it but still one of my favs.
Kia Sohappy H.
University Pk, IL
Foodie Expert
I just love Lipton Iced Teas. They never seem to let me down always quench my thirst with great flavors as well.
Eloy E.
Foodie Expert
Mmmmm realy fresh, favorite. I love drinking this morning, noon or at night, its the only thing I love drinking.
Marilyn B.
Hartford
This is not to sweet and just the right amount of raspberry. It is nice to have one of these on a hot summer day!
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!