BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Natasha F.
Tacoma , WA
Foodie Expert
This brisk is ok. It doesn't really taste like real tea but more of a fake tea drink. For the cost it is a good deal.
Casey P.
Santee, CA
Foodie Expert
Good pick me up. Tasty and cheap. Gives slight acid reflux but it still tastes good and is refreshing. No complaints.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
Taste really good and it taste like rasberry it kinda sweet but if you like really sweet drinks then this is for you
Karina M.
Brownsville, TX
these teas are affordable and they do have a great taster overall its just that they are packed with a bunch of sugar
Allison C.
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry iced tea! And I love that Lipton has it in such big bottles because I just can't ever get enough!
Nina G.
Foodie Expert
Really good and the flavor is there. You know that you are drinking raspberry tea. For the price its a huge bottle.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
Foodie Expert
My go to option when eating out or shopping at the grocery store! Great taste and price! Definitely will buy again!
Corinna B.
Sullivan, ME
Foodie Expert
I like this ice tea when I want a little sugar. I don't do many sweets, but this is super when it's cold and crisp
Erin M.
I like this flavor more than the others. I also like the plane lemon brisk iced tea. They are both very refreshing
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Foodie Expert
One great tasting iced tea. Raspberries are one of my favorite. Quick and easy to make. A must have for my pantry!
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!