BY LIPTON #25 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Dana D.
This is my favorite drink when it is iced cold. I don't like the bottle shape but otherwise you get a lot for the price.
Karla O.
Foodie Expert
A great drink to take on the go! Perfect for road trips and such. I always take it when i go on lpng distance vacations!
Laura A.
Wampum, PA
Foodie Expert
Brisk is a little too sweet for me. Almost taste artificial and not like true tea. Very Overwhelming raspberry flavoring
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry iced tea, it's not overly sweet. The raspberry flavoring is just right, not too strong but not too weak.
Amanda W.
Really liked this one. I thought it tasted like candy. Big for a good price too. Would always buy when it's really hot.
Kaitlyn P.
This iced tea has the best flavor! I love the real raspberry taste and the fact that this leaves no nasty after taste.
Lucia R.
Foodie Expert
It's one of my favorite raspberry iced teas. Especially because they're at every convenient store and for a good price.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
Foodie Expert
This is actually a really gross product. The levels are all off. Too sweet, too grainy. Not anything I will try again.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
Foodie Expert
My favorite iced tea, always so refreshing! It's pretty sweet but I don't like bitter tea. Repeat customer for sure.
Karina M.
Brownsville, TX
these teas are affordable and they do have a great taster overall its just that they are packed with a bunch of sugar
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!