BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Dana D.
This is my favorite drink when it is iced cold. I don't like the bottle shape but otherwise you get a lot for the price.
Kylie B.
Belleville, NJ
I love raspberry iced tea, it's not overly sweet. The raspberry flavoring is just right, not too strong but not too weak.
Candace Y.
Washington
Raspberry iced to is the only tea I will drink and I love it and if drink it everyday but I only get when I go out to eat
Sandra M.
My favorite flavored tea! The flavor is rich and delicious, goes with any meal, anytime. I'm a repeat customer for sure.
Karla O.
A great drink to take on the go! Perfect for road trips and such. I always take it when i go on lpng distance vacations!
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
My all time fav raspberry tea. My go to drink when I'm choosing a non soda option. Very sweet and has a great berry taste
Kaitlyn P.
This iced tea has the best flavor! I love the real raspberry taste and the fact that this leaves no nasty after taste.
Amanda W.
Really liked this one. I thought it tasted like candy. Big for a good price too. Would always buy when it's really hot.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
This is actually a really gross product. The levels are all off. Too sweet, too grainy. Not anything I will try again.
Lucia R.
It's one of my favorite raspberry iced teas. Especially because they're at every convenient store and for a good price.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?