BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite things to drink is rasberry tea and this one brand here i absolutely love it!! Great suoer ice cold and great flavors you can find in different sized. Would definitely recomend
Jazmin C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor love the taste smell and the price of course!! I buy these all the time wen i go out to picnics my family loves them we buy cans as well we love them the family loves to buy them! Always recomend them to my friends and other family as well!
Emily W.
Kaneohe , HI
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this flavor. It tastes very fake to me, and leaves an unpleasant aftertaste in your mouth. You can find it in most grocery stores, and I've seen it on a lot of soda fountains. It's very cheap so I recommend trying it for yourself.
Kimber-Leigh B.
Ellerbe, NC
Delicious. This has the tea and raspberry flavor. I buy this on a regular basis. Great value one liter bottle for a buck. Very affordable for anyone who wants a nice crisp raspberry flavored tea. Great product I'll surely recommend this to everyone.
Magaly P.
San Benito, TX
Literally anywhere I go...if there's raspberry tea, I'm in! It's what I always get to drink so when I discovered Brisk sold it I had to get it and it is amazingggg. It's inexpensive, great to have at home or buy the smaller bottle for on the go.
Cristy T.
I frickin love this flavor!! It's sweet and refreshing for a hot summer day. I love it when fast food restaurants carry this flavor in their soda dispensers because I always choose it. It's not super tarty or sour like a raspberry, which is what I love
Rachel K.
Mercer, PA
I am not a huge fan of Brisk teas. They taste super artificial.  If it is the only thing to drink I will drink it but it does not have the tea taste that i enjoy.  The flavor is a personal opinion, but the brand has been good otherwise (good customer service/branding).
Maria D.
Foodie Expert
I buy these a lot I love the raspberry flavor in the tea. It is great the way it is. Very well priced and love it when they are on sale for like 89cents sometimes I buy these all the time. My daughter even steals my cup now she loves it too.
Brittani O.
Foodie Expert
I don't know what it is about this tea, but it's my favorite! Panera carries it, and it is always my go-to drink when I go there to eat. It's so light & refreshing. I would definitely recommend this drink to others, it's incredibly underrated!!
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this raspberry tea it has a really good flavor I find it taste better than other brands with added flavor I love it it's available in most stores that I shop at and will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!