BY BRISK #58 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
My favorite ice tea at restaurants! I know is loaded with sugar but it has more natural properties than other soft drink options.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
This has such a great flavor to it, I love raspberry. It had that natural tea taste but the twist of raspberry. Very reasonable
Amber P.
Not my favorite tea, but it is good. I only purchase it if my favorite is out of stock. The bottle it comes in is huge though!
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
I love love love raspberry tea! I'm so glad Lipton has a product that is so refreshing and affordable. Definitely recommending!
Marcii A.
Isleta Pueblo
This tea tastes so good but really really sweet. But still I love it tho sometimes I think it's a bit to much but really cheap
Aly G.
Very sweet! Would recommend to those who like really sweet tea. Though it is extremely sweet, it does have a very nice flavor.
Sydnie A.
This is literally my go-to tea, I love the flavor, the size of the bottle, and the price is usually super reasonable and cheap.
Autumn R.
I love this tea so much. I love the raspberry taste. Just a great mixture for a thirst quencher. Can't go wrong with his tea!!
Sarah B.
This is my favorite raspberry iced tea! I love it so much! It's so refreshing! Love the price! Always will repurchase this one!
Amber P.
chicago, IL
These are always a go to drinks when im at a gas station. Such a great Raspberry flavor. I just wish it had way less sugar !!
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?