BY LIPTON #25 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Kalena P.
Coshocton, OH
The best tea they make, and one of my go-to's. Every time I see it, unless there's something I've been vying for, I get this
Mykela P.
Great cold on a hot day in the summer! There's just something about Brisk iced tea that makes it a guilty pleasure to drink.
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
This taste sooooo good. Especially when its really hot out. I like it better than any other tea made. Absolutely recommend 🙂
margarita v.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I like the added taste of raspberry to the tea it gives it a crisp taste to the tea not to sweet it taste good hot are cold
Yaneth S.
Foodie Expert
Love this tea it's amazing and it taste so good by the way it's so inexpensive so your getting a awesome product for cheap.
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
Foodie Expert
I don't really like ice tea. But i do love this one! My favorite flavor is the Raspberry and the peach one are verry good.
william b.
Altoona
My all time favorite raspberry tea! I love getting this from the fountain soda machine as well as buying it by the bottle!
Macey M.
Puyallup , WA
Foodie Expert
Love!! Great flavor! Perfect plans of fruit and sugar!! I buy this all the time! It's a great price and a great refresher!
Jacqueline M.
El paso
Raspberry tea is my favorite. I dont like tea so much but this one is sweet and tastes like something unlike the other teas
Dana D.
This is my favorite drink when it is iced cold. I don't like the bottle shape but otherwise you get a lot for the price.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!