BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
lots of sugar on this item but its delicious is not for anyone that wants to be on diet but its good to indulge every now and then
Rachel R.
Rego Park, NY
If you a raspberry iced tea fan than this is the drink for you! Deliciously refreshing. Definitely a necessity on a hot summer day
Janine S.
benton
I like iced tea and this raspberry ice tea was really good. It was really refreshing and it wasnt an overwhelming raspberry flavor
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
My favorite ice tea at restaurants! I know is loaded with sugar but it has more natural properties than other soft drink options.
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
I love raspberry iced tea and I know I can't go wrong with this! This is a well known brand and I would preferably go with Lipton
Laura F.
Marne, MI
One of my absolute favorite teas when I am out and about and on the go. They're reasonably priced and taste absolutely delicious!
Aly G.
Very sweet! Would recommend to those who like really sweet tea. Though it is extremely sweet, it does have a very nice flavor.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
This has such a great flavor to it, I love raspberry. It had that natural tea taste but the twist of raspberry. Very reasonable
Sarah B.
This is my favorite raspberry iced tea! I love it so much! It's so refreshing! Love the price! Always will repurchase this one!
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
I love love love raspberry tea! I'm so glad Lipton has a product that is so refreshing and affordable. Definitely recommending!
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?