BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Laura F.
Marne, MI
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite teas when I am out and about and on the go. They're reasonably priced and taste absolutely delicious!
Autumn R.
I love this tea so much. I love the raspberry taste. Just a great mixture for a thirst quencher. Can't go wrong with his tea!!
Aly G.
Very sweet! Would recommend to those who like really sweet tea. Though it is extremely sweet, it does have a very nice flavor.
Amber P.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite tea, but it is good. I only purchase it if my favorite is out of stock. The bottle it comes in is huge though!
Audra D.
Kingsville, TX
Foodie Expert
I love love love raspberry tea! I'm so glad Lipton has a product that is so refreshing and affordable. Definitely recommending!
Sarah B.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite raspberry iced tea! I love it so much! It's so refreshing! Love the price! Always will repurchase this one!
Sydnie A.
Foodie Expert
This is literally my go-to tea, I love the flavor, the size of the bottle, and the price is usually super reasonable and cheap.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
Foodie Expert
This has such a great flavor to it, I love raspberry. It had that natural tea taste but the twist of raspberry. Very reasonable
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry tea. This was a go to for me. You can get this anywhere, restaurants, convenience stores. It's so delicious.
Amber P.
Foodie Expert
These are always a go to drinks when im at a gas station. Such a great Raspberry flavor. I just wish it had way less sugar !!
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!