BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Veronica R.
Love the taste and love the price. Can't believe the fact that this is just 99 cents. It's my mom's favorite drink to take on the go.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Very good, I like that you get alot for 2 litters. My favorite is the fruit punch .Nice size drink for a small meal to keep you full
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
Love to drink this on a hot day it's so refreshing and it taste wonderful I'm not really a big fan of tea but I definitely love this.
yolanda c.
This iced tea has a nice twist to the tradition taste. Not too sweet. Just right. I happen to prefer the raspberry taste over lemon.
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
This tea is really not too healthy for you but its so good! Best if ice cold and can be found at any gas station or convenient store
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
My husband loves the rasberry flavored ice tea, it's not too sweet but just right. Great for parties or to have a glass with dinner.
Beth J.
Anderson
I really enjoy the brisk raspberry tea. I love the flavor of it. You can definitely taste the raspberry. It is also very affordable.
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
Not a fan of flavored teas to begin with so it shouldn't come as a surprise (at least not to me), that i wasn't a fan.... at all :(
Katie T.
Bartlett, TN
Brisk is my favorite go-to brand for flavored iced tea. Not too strong of a flavor. Price is competitive to other tea brands.
Heather W.
Salem , VA
Yum this stuff is so good and for a great price as well. The bottle is a awesome size and at any convenient store you can think of.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?