BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
jazmin l.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite drinks, itver cery refreshing but not overly sweet. Its definitively a go to drink for a hot day.
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves the rasberry flavored ice tea, it's not too sweet but just right. Great for parties or to have a glass with dinner.
Heather W.
Hudsonville, MI
Not a fan of flavored teas to begin with so it shouldn't come as a surprise (at least not to me), that i wasn't a fan.... at all :(
Heather W.
Salem , VA
Yum this stuff is so good and for a great price as well. The bottle is a awesome size and at any convenient store you can think of.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Foodie Expert
lots of sugar on this item but its delicious is not for anyone that wants to be on diet but its good to indulge every now and then
Rachel R.
Rego Park, NY
If you a raspberry iced tea fan than this is the drink for you! Deliciously refreshing. Definitely a necessity on a hot summer day
Janine S.
benton
Foodie Expert
I like iced tea and this raspberry ice tea was really good. It was really refreshing and it wasnt an overwhelming raspberry flavor
Katie T.
Bartlett, TN
Brisk is my favorite go-to brand for flavored iced tea. Not too strong of a flavor. Price is competitive to other tea brands.
Josselyn T.
Panorama City, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice tea at restaurants! I know is loaded with sugar but it has more natural properties than other soft drink options.
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love raspberry iced tea and I know I can't go wrong with this! This is a well known brand and I would preferably go with Lipton
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!