BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
The Raspberry iced tea is my favorite Brisk product!!! If you're a fan of raspberry iced tea and haven't tried this product it's a must!
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
This is my favorite raspberry tea! However I think it tastes better out if a fountain from a restaurant than in the bottles store bought
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
Raspberry tea is my go to drink anywhere! I love the flavor you get of the tea but then add that raspberry flavor and it's so refreshing!
Emilee E.
['Prescott', ''], AZ
whenever I go out to somewhere with a fountain drink, this is my go-to drink! A bit on the sugary side, but goes well with most any meal
Vicky b.
Fairhope
Lipton brand ice tea has been used in my family for over 75 years and it's the trusted brand for my family. I will not used any other.
Allison R.
Eau Claire, WI
Raspberry iced tea is my favorite and brisk is a pretty good competitor. I don't like the film it leaves after drinking a brisk though
Xochilt C.
My favorite iced tea out there no too bitter not too sweet but the perfect combination of both ! And easy to in stores and restaurants
cecilia t.
This raspberry tea is good . Its a must try new flavor if you haven't #brisk My opinion i like it i drink this more often then ice tea
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Such a great raspberry flavor. Tastes best ice cold, it wasn’t too sweet, and is very affordable. We drink this a lot in the summer.
jazmin l.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite drinks, itver cery refreshing but not overly sweet. Its definitively a go to drink for a hot day.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?