BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Jordan S.
Norfolk, VA
It tastes so amazing. It is reasonably priced and healthy. Whenever you don't want to consume a bunch of calories this is a great choice
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
Foodie Expert
Raspberry tea is my go to drink anywhere! I love the flavor you get of the tea but then add that raspberry flavor and it's so refreshing!
Allison R.
Eau Claire, WI
Raspberry iced tea is my favorite and brisk is a pretty good competitor. I don't like the film it leaves after drinking a brisk though
cecilia t.
This raspberry tea is good . Its a must try new flavor if you haven't #brisk My opinion i like it i drink this more often then ice tea
Xochilt C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite iced tea out there no too bitter not too sweet but the perfect combination of both ! And easy to in stores and restaurants
Vicky b.
Fairhope
Foodie Expert
Lipton brand ice tea has been used in my family for over 75 years and it's the trusted brand for my family. I will not used any other.
Beth J.
Anderson
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy the brisk raspberry tea. I love the flavor of it. You can definitely taste the raspberry. It is also very affordable.
Kristona E.
Bagdad, KY
Love to drink this on a hot day it's so refreshing and it taste wonderful I'm not really a big fan of tea but I definitely love this.
jazmin l.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite drinks, itver cery refreshing but not overly sweet. Its definitively a go to drink for a hot day.
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves the rasberry flavored ice tea, it's not too sweet but just right. Great for parties or to have a glass with dinner.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!