BY BRISK #35 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspb...1 Answers
Jazmyn W.
Hughson, CA
Don't drink all the time cause I don't ever see in gallon jugs to buy and drink at home. But love the flavor and better for you than soda.
Valyncia D.
One of my favorite teas out there! I love the fact that it taste more of a juice than tea. The raspberries taste all natural which I love!
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
whenever I go out to somewhere with a fountain drink, this is my go-to drink! A bit on the sugary side, but goes well with most any meal
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
Raspberry tea is my go to drink anywhere! I love the flavor you get of the tea but then add that raspberry flavor and it's so refreshing!
Jacquie B.
Anaheim , CA
Raspberry iced tea is my favorite and I love this one. I like to dilute it with water or mix it with lemonade since it's a little sweet.
Chelsea D.
Clarion, PA
This is my favorite raspberry tea! However I think it tastes better out if a fountain from a restaurant than in the bottles store bought
Jessica S.
This is my favorite tea flavor! I always get this whenever I can. It is high in calories but it's so good it's worth it to me. I love it!
Sara S.
I love Brisk black tea! Especially this rasberry flavor. This drink is so refreshing with couple of cubes during the hot days in summer.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
The Raspberry iced tea is my favorite Brisk product!!! If you're a fan of raspberry iced tea and haven't tried this product it's a must!
cecilia t.
This raspberry tea is good . Its a must try new flavor if you haven't #brisk My opinion i like it i drink this more often then ice tea
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?