BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this tea. Personally I like all their flavors. I've always been a tea person lol. It's hard to compare it to other teas that I've had.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
I am not really a fan of this brand of iceds tea. Too sweet and tastes very artificial. It's very cheep s9 if you like it you can buy a bunch
Laura G.
This stuff is really good but also very sugary which means I can only take a few sips before I'm wanting to be done with it but very favorful
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
This is my kids favorite tea drink. They ask for it every time we stop at the store. Flavor is definitely good and the prices are good also
Valyncia D.
One of my favorite teas out there! I love the fact that it taste more of a juice than tea. The raspberries taste all natural which I love!
Jazmyn W.
Hughson, CA
Don't drink all the time cause I don't ever see in gallon jugs to buy and drink at home. But love the flavor and better for you than soda.
larry w.
Summit
Excellent product and product line. Lots to chose from always and the prices are fair and reasonable. You should try it out, tastes great!
Jacquie B.
Anaheim, CA
Raspberry iced tea is my favorite and I love this one. I like to dilute it with water or mix it with lemonade since it's a little sweet.
Sara S.
I love Brisk black tea! Especially this rasberry flavor. This drink is so refreshing with couple of cubes during the hot days in summer.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
The Raspberry iced tea is my favorite Brisk product!!! If you're a fan of raspberry iced tea and haven't tried this product it's a must!
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?