BY BRISK #35 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspb...1 Answers
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My family has been buying breast for a long time and it's one of our favorite and the raspberry tea is just something that we always have around
Shae R.
Conway, SC
Raspberry flavored this game are good but this drink is treaty good and I love it so much and it always Is good and has no bad bad after taste .
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
I love this! Whenever it's an option at a restaurant to get this, I do. I love the taste of this, and honestly it's my favorite raspberry tea.
Liz F.
Palmdale, CA
One of my favorite ice teas ever! I'm not big on bitter teas but this is sweet and super refreshing. Best served with ice on a hot summer day.
Bundles W.
I love these so much. It's full of flavor and really quenches your thirst. These are about a dollar at my gas stations and so worth the price.
Brie G.
This is a good on the go option if you can't make your own tea. I've had it most often at fast food restaurants and like the raspberry flavor.
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this tea. Personally I like all their flavors. I've always been a tea person lol. It's hard to compare it to other teas that I've had.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
I am not really a fan of this brand of iceds tea. Too sweet and tastes very artificial. It's very cheep s9 if you like it you can buy a bunch
Laura G.
This stuff is really good but also very sugary which means I can only take a few sips before I'm wanting to be done with it but very favorful
Valyncia D.
One of my favorite teas out there! I love the fact that it taste more of a juice than tea. The raspberries taste all natural which I love!
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?