BY LIPTON #25 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
I am not really a fan of this brand of iceds tea. Too sweet and tastes very artificial. It's very cheep s9 if you like it you can buy a bunch
Valyncia D.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite teas out there! I love the fact that it taste more of a juice than tea. The raspberries taste all natural which I love!
larry w.
Summit
Foodie Expert
Excellent product and product line. Lots to chose from always and the prices are fair and reasonable. You should try it out, tastes great!
Jazmyn W.
Hughson, CA
Don't drink all the time cause I don't ever see in gallon jugs to buy and drink at home. But love the flavor and better for you than soda.
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
This is my kids favorite tea drink. They ask for it every time we stop at the store. Flavor is definitely good and the prices are good also
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Foodie Expert
The Raspberry iced tea is my favorite Brisk product!!! If you're a fan of raspberry iced tea and haven't tried this product it's a must!
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
Foodie Expert
whenever I go out to somewhere with a fountain drink, this is my go-to drink! A bit on the sugary side, but goes well with most any meal
Jacquie B.
Anaheim , CA
Foodie Expert
Raspberry iced tea is my favorite and I love this one. I like to dilute it with water or mix it with lemonade since it's a little sweet.
Jordan S.
Norfolk, VA
It tastes so amazing. It is reasonably priced and healthy. Whenever you don't want to consume a bunch of calories this is a great choice
Sara S.
Foodie Expert
I love Brisk black tea! Especially this rasberry flavor. This drink is so refreshing with couple of cubes during the hot days in summer.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!