BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Jessica G.
Foodie Expert
I really like this flavor it isn't bad at all. It is a bit sweet for me but I know for others it isn't. I say try it you can find it every where
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
My family has been buying breast for a long time and it's one of our favorite and the raspberry tea is just something that we always have around
Trisha W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Nothing says summer like nothing said summer as a kid like Brisk Raspberry ice tea. Paired perfect with a deli sandwich and BOOM summer is made.
Bundles W.
Foodie Expert
I love these so much. It's full of flavor and really quenches your thirst. These are about a dollar at my gas stations and so worth the price.
Liz F.
Palmdale, CA
One of my favorite ice teas ever! I'm not big on bitter teas but this is sweet and super refreshing. Best served with ice on a hot summer day.
Brie G.
This is a good on the go option if you can't make your own tea. I've had it most often at fast food restaurants and like the raspberry flavor.
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
I love this! Whenever it's an option at a restaurant to get this, I do. I love the taste of this, and honestly it's my favorite raspberry tea.
Laura G.
This stuff is really good but also very sugary which means I can only take a few sips before I'm wanting to be done with it but very favorful
Edith V.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. Personally I like all their flavors. I've always been a tea person lol. It's hard to compare it to other teas that I've had.
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Foodie Expert
I am not really a fan of this brand of iceds tea. Too sweet and tastes very artificial. It's very cheep s9 if you like it you can buy a bunch
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!