BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Kathryn M.
I personally think it's too sweet and taste like tea that's been sitting out for a few hours but my daughter LOVES it so I'll give it three stars.
Shae R.
Conway, SC
Raspberry flavored this game are good but this drink is treaty good and I love it so much and it always Is good and has no bad bad after taste .
Krystina M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My family has been buying breast for a long time and it's one of our favorite and the raspberry tea is just something that we always have around
Katia o.
Napa, CA
This drink is very refreshing, it is very sweet so I'm sure it has a lot of sugar. It is very budget friendly and it comes in different flavors.
Jessica G.
I really like this flavor it isn't bad at all. It is a bit sweet for me but I know for others it isn't. I say try it you can find it every where
Trisha W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Nothing says summer like nothing said summer as a kid like Brisk Raspberry ice tea. Paired perfect with a deli sandwich and BOOM summer is made.
Liz F.
Palmdale, CA
One of my favorite ice teas ever! I'm not big on bitter teas but this is sweet and super refreshing. Best served with ice on a hot summer day.
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
I love this! Whenever it's an option at a restaurant to get this, I do. I love the taste of this, and honestly it's my favorite raspberry tea.
Brie G.
This is a good on the go option if you can't make your own tea. I've had it most often at fast food restaurants and like the raspberry flavor.
Bundles W.
I love these so much. It's full of flavor and really quenches your thirst. These are about a dollar at my gas stations and so worth the price.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?