BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Melissa C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite to go drink if I'm not drinking water. It's refreshing and tasteful. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good ice tea
Robin W.
I am very much in love with this too it's always perfect never too sweet or the nice hint of of raspberry it is very refreshing when it's really cold
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
Foodie Expert
These are so good and so refreshing! They have the best fresh and amazing taste. I always buy them 24/7. I love them! You can't really tell it's tea.
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Foodie Expert
Brisk iced tea never let me down. I love their raspberry iced tea. If u love raspberry iced tea or flavored iced tea, I highly recommend trying this.
Stephanie L.
Foodie Expert
I tried to love this as I love the original flavor but I just couldn't get over the raspberry taste mixed in. It just didn't sit well with me at all.
lakendra h.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to drink since I can't drink soda a lot because it causes serious back problems but anywho its very affordable an the taste is awsome
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
This tea tastes pretty good and is definitely a drink to enjoy cold but it does leave a funny after taste and a weird film in your mouth afterwards
Kathryn M.
I personally think it's too sweet and taste like tea that's been sitting out for a few hours but my daughter LOVES it so I'll give it three stars.
Katia o.
Napa, CA
Foodie Expert
This drink is very refreshing, it is very sweet so I'm sure it has a lot of sugar. It is very budget friendly and it comes in different flavors.
Shae R.
Conway, SC
Raspberry flavored this game are good but this drink is treaty good and I love it so much and it always Is good and has no bad bad after taste .
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!