BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Jocelyn M.
this stuff is bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. taste sooo good and smooth. always reminds me of yogurt for some reason. they have it at taco bell and its soo good.
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
The flavor is good but it doesn't taste very much like tea. The value is good but when I want tea I only get this as a last resort or on the fountain.
Crystal K.
Detroit
Always buy this when I'm out. This is my go to drink. And for the price, you can't beat it. Been drinking this for years and will be for years to come
Stephanie L.
I tried to love this as I love the original flavor but I just couldn't get over the raspberry taste mixed in. It just didn't sit well with me at all.
Melissa C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite to go drink if I'm not drinking water. It's refreshing and tasteful. I recommend it to anyone that is looking for a good ice tea
Robin W.
I am very much in love with this too it's always perfect never too sweet or the nice hint of of raspberry it is very refreshing when it's really cold
Krystal S.
Howell, NJ
Brisk iced tea never let me down. I love their raspberry iced tea. If u love raspberry iced tea or flavored iced tea, I highly recommend trying this.
Alexis V.
Moore, OK
These are so good and so refreshing! They have the best fresh and amazing taste. I always buy them 24/7. I love them! You can't really tell it's tea.
Kathryn M.
I personally think it's too sweet and taste like tea that's been sitting out for a few hours but my daughter LOVES it so I'll give it three stars.
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
This tea tastes pretty good and is definitely a drink to enjoy cold but it does leave a funny after taste and a weird film in your mouth afterwards
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?