BY LIPTON #25 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of iced tea, and I do enjoy the brisk brand iced tea. I think the raspberry version is even better! I definitely prefer this over the original
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Foodie Expert
Brisk raspberry ice tea is my all time favorite. Whenever I see it on the shelves I can not resist since it is so delicious. Way better than regular ice tea.
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple valley, CA
Usually brisk makes a good tea however, I can not stand this flavor. It does not taste like raspberry, but instead like plain yogurt and dries your mouth out
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
5 star. Drink it at work on the road and at home all the time. It's cheap it taste great. It's probably not too good for you but the flavor is what matters.
Tiffany N.
Great flavor! I really enjoy this drink and it's super refreshing. Not your typical raspberry taste, but overall it's a good drink and I buy it repeatedly.
Claudia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
My favorite brisk tea drink all time, always at an affordable price. The taste can linger and feel a bit residuey, if nothing follows after drinking this.
Monica G.
Foodie Expert
Ive tried this Iced Tea and I think its not all that great i prefer the lemon flavored thisbone was all right but not something i would buy off the shelf
Natalie G.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but it is good to have once in a while. It's not at a bad price range either. The packaging is standard but a little thick which is good
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
Foodie Expert
The flavor is good but it doesn't taste very much like tea. The value is good but when I want tea I only get this as a last resort or on the fountain.
Jocelyn M.
Foodie Expert
this stuff is bombbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb. taste sooo good and smooth. always reminds me of yogurt for some reason. they have it at taco bell and its soo good.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!