BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Alissa G.
Ukiah , CA
Brisk tea is amazing!! I love the flavors they come out with. They aren't to sweet and they have enough of the flavor in it that doesn't make it overwhelming!
Azia D.
It was a very good drink. I would definitely drink it again. I recommend for everyone to try it. It was very smooth in my mouth and I loved the way it tasted.
Bailey Angeline L.
Apple valley, CA
Usually brisk makes a good tea however, I can not stand this flavor. It does not taste like raspberry, but instead like plain yogurt and dries your mouth out
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
5 star. Drink it at work on the road and at home all the time. It's cheap it taste great. It's probably not too good for you but the flavor is what matters.
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Brisk raspberry ice tea is my all time favorite. Whenever I see it on the shelves I can not resist since it is so delicious. Way better than regular ice tea.
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
I'm a big fan of iced tea, and I do enjoy the brisk brand iced tea. I think the raspberry version is even better! I definitely prefer this over the original
Tiffany N.
Great flavor! I really enjoy this drink and it's super refreshing. Not your typical raspberry taste, but overall it's a good drink and I buy it repeatedly.
Claudia G.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite brisk tea drink all time, always at an affordable price. The taste can linger and feel a bit residuey, if nothing follows after drinking this.
Monica G.
Ive tried this Iced Tea and I think its not all that great i prefer the lemon flavored thisbone was all right but not something i would buy off the shelf
Natalie G.
Not my favorite but it is good to have once in a while. It's not at a bad price range either. The packaging is standard but a little thick which is good
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?