BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Brisk tea. The raspberry has just the right amount of raspberry in it. Affordable and very tasty. I love getting them in the bigger bottles at convenience stores.
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
Foodie Expert
This is my all time favorite tea I love the taste and pretty much everything about it. It is affordable and actually tastes really good. I don't like unsweetened tea so if you are an unsweetened tea drinker this tea is not for you.
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
I've literally been drinking this tea since I was a kid. The taste is always so refreshing and delicious. I get so excited when restaurants offer this beverage. I would totally recommend.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! It's the best. I'm a little disappointed that Lipton doesn't sale it anymore. I have never tried any other product like this. It's very affordable. I would recommend this this product.
Jaime R.
Foodie Expert
My favorite go to drink on the go. Most gas stations sell them for 99 cents! It's a big bottle for an even better price. I love this ice tea tho it's not over powering
Ashley M.
Weslaco, TX
I love raspberry tea and liptons tea is always my first choice. They aren't too sweet but aren't lacking sweetness either. It's at a perfect spot. It is a great value. I will buy again for sure.
Laura T.
Foodie Expert
My kids absolutely love this iced tea. We usually buy it in the summer and serve it with ice. I prefer a different iced tea personally, but it is kid approved.
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Foodie Expert
Brisk tea is amazing!! I love the flavors they come out with. They aren't to sweet and they have enough of the flavor in it that doesn't make it overwhelming!
Azia D.
Foodie Expert
It was a very good drink. I would definitely drink it again. I recommend for everyone to try it. It was very smooth in my mouth and I loved the way it tasted.
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
5 star. Drink it at work on the road and at home all the time. It's cheap it taste great. It's probably not too good for you but the flavor is what matters.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!