BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Jillian H.
Good tasting tea for the most part but I have noticed most brisk brand drinks leave a bad after taste in my mouth. Not sure if I will buy again unless it is for the price.
Maria S.
I really like this drink. It tastes good and it actually taste like raspberry. For family cook outs I like throwing all 2 litters in a jar with lots of ice and a squeeze of lime and we have raspberry lemonade.
Joselyn S.
This is my favorite type of tea. I love all types of tea and I this raspberry one is my ultimate ride or die. You can buy single ones or a pack. I truly recommend this tea!
Brittany C.
Mathias, WV
I LOVE Brisk tea. The raspberry has just the right amount of raspberry in it. Affordable and very tasty. I love getting them in the bigger bottles at convenience stores.
Kelsey S.
Owatonna, MN
This is my all time favorite tea I love the taste and pretty much everything about it. It is affordable and actually tastes really good. I don't like unsweetened tea so if you are an unsweetened tea drinker this tea is not for you.
Destiny P.
Lakeland, FL
I've literally been drinking this tea since I was a kid. The taste is always so refreshing and delicious. I get so excited when restaurants offer this beverage. I would totally recommend.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love this tea! It's the best. I'm a little disappointed that Lipton doesn't sale it anymore. I have never tried any other product like this. It's very affordable. I would recommend this this product.
Jaime R.
My favorite go to drink on the go. Most gas stations sell them for 99 cents! It's a big bottle for an even better price. I love this ice tea tho it's not over powering
Ashley M.
Weslaco, TX
I love raspberry tea and liptons tea is always my first choice. They aren't too sweet but aren't lacking sweetness either. It's at a perfect spot. It is a great value. I will buy again for sure.
Laura T.
My kids absolutely love this iced tea. We usually buy it in the summer and serve it with ice. I prefer a different iced tea personally, but it is kid approved.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?