BY BRISK #39 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspb...1 Answers
Jaime R.
My favorite go to drink on the go. Most gas stations sell them for 99 cents! It's a big bottle for an even better price. I love this ice tea tho it's not over powering
Joyce M.
Preston, CT
This product is one of my favorites of iced tea. I am usually choosing this product as a drink especially when it is offered at a restaurant as a choice of a beverage. The taste of this product is very good
Ornida G.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite drink! I love the taste of this tea. The size of the bottle is perfect to quench my thirst. The raspberry is not overwhelming and you don't have an after taste like some teas do.
Gabby A.
Plainfield, IL
I do enjoy this drink very much. Its just not a drink I'd get if I wanted tea if that makes sense. It taste sugary and makes me more thirsty like lemonade. Although again it is a good drink
Myriam P.
El Paso, TX
Favorite Raspberry tea! It's so delicious or refreshing. I pick it up at gas stations. Great value for the price. Give it a try, I'm a repeat customer and will keep buying. I highly recommend it! Get you some!!!
Crystal B.
Herndon, PA
My favorite brand of Raspberry Iced Tea. Perfect amount of sugar, never bitter. Always get this to drink when it is available. Love it. I definately recommend it. Has a great flavor!
Jeanette B.
I enjoy this ice tea so much. It's a perfect blend of ice tea and raspberry flavors. At times I do water it down with water so it's not as sweet, but that's just my preference.
Vendy P.
Webster , TX
My favorite drink when I was in my teenager years! It still is but I just love the taste of it, it's kind of too sweet but it's great. It does have a good flavor & I recommend trying if you like raspberry ice tea!
Raeleen P.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this drink and the way it tastes. It's even better due to the fact that it is so cheap at the store to buy and it's always my favorite go to drink when I am out and about with friends.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Brisk raspberry ice tea drink is a delicious flavor drink. I buy 2 liters and in the refrigerator section 20 oz. We enjoy this low cost item. Available at many local stores.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?