BY LIPTON #43 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Alexis H.
Raspberry tea is my absolutely favorite ever !!! I sometimes think it's a little sweet but I would definitely recommend it to others !!! It is very affordable !!! I will keep buying !!! Ahhhh!!! Yummy !!
lisa w.
New Tripoli, PA
Has a nice rasberry taste to it but seems to be a bit to sugary for my liking. An ice tea should be cool crisp with a hint of rasberry, not overwhelmingly sugary like this.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Brisk has never been one of my favorite drinks but this flavor in particular I like. Its good when its very hot and you stop at a gas station very thirsty. Nice size too.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Brisk raspberry ice tea drink is a delicious flavor drink. I buy 2 liters and in the refrigerator section 20 oz. We enjoy this low cost item. Available at many local stores.
Diana S.
The taste of this tea is pretty good. I haven't tried it in the bottle. I have only tried the fountain version from some of my favorite restaurants but it tastes awesome and get it all the time.
Kristy D.
Hollywood , FL
When you are looking for a super sweet drink this is the go to! It's a great price for what you get. Personally I find it to be a little to sweet but the raspberry flavor is just so delicious.
Bailey B.
Brisk is a great go-to iced tea to keep in the house. Only complaint is that I feel like recently, it's taken on a bit of a 'diet' taste even in the non-diet varieties
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
Love this as I'm not a fan of store baught iced teabut i love raspberry flavored ones and for a better option other than sofa i do buy this one if i see it in store
Colleen S.
Redwood City, CA
Not very tea flavored more a juice than anything.  It's good though.  Usually my go to in fountain sodas when I do not want soda.  I keep a bottle on hand at home.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
love the taste it not just a plain lemon iced tea, its actually raspberry flavored. i like drinking it very cold and icy where it looks and taste like a slushie.
Ela C.
Palm Springs , CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?