BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
Foodie Expert
Brisk raspberry ice tea drink is a delicious flavor drink. I buy 2 liters and in the refrigerator section 20 oz. We enjoy this low cost item. Available at many local stores.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Brisk has never been one of my favorite drinks but this flavor in particular I like. Its good when its very hot and you stop at a gas station very thirsty. Nice size too.
Kristy D.
Hollywood, FL
When you are looking for a super sweet drink this is the go to! It's a great price for what you get. Personally I find it to be a little to sweet but the raspberry flavor is just so delicious.
Bailey B.
Brisk is a great go-to iced tea to keep in the house. Only complaint is that I feel like recently, it's taken on a bit of a 'diet' taste even in the non-diet varieties
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Love this as I'm not a fan of store baught iced teabut i love raspberry flavored ones and for a better option other than sofa i do buy this one if i see it in store
Colleen S.
Redwood City, CA
Foodie Expert
Not very tea flavored more a juice than anything.  It's good though.  Usually my go to in fountain sodas when I do not want soda.  I keep a bottle on hand at home.
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres , FL
Foodie Expert
love the taste it not just a plain lemon iced tea, its actually raspberry flavored. i like drinking it very cold and icy where it looks and taste like a slushie.
Jillian H.
Good tasting tea for the most part but I have noticed most brisk brand drinks leave a bad after taste in my mouth. Not sure if I will buy again unless it is for the price.
Joselyn S.
This is my favorite type of tea. I love all types of tea and I this raspberry one is my ultimate ride or die. You can buy single ones or a pack. I truly recommend this tea!
Maria S.
I really like this drink. It tastes good and it actually taste like raspberry. For family cook outs I like throwing all 2 litters in a jar with lots of ice and a squeeze of lime and we have raspberry lemonade.
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!