BY LIPTON #26 in Iced Tea

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

• Is this iced tea very high in sugar?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Ice...1 Answers
Desirae M.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
I honestly do not like this flavor of tea. In any other brand i love raspberry tea. And i also love other brisk flavor teas (like lemon) to me the raspberry is too artificial and honestly has a yogurt taste to it. In my opinion. I would have to say try this on your own ..if you love it great and if not you didnt waste too mich money the drink usually goss for .99
Hanna B.
Lubbock, TX
Brisk's Raspberry Iced Tea is defiantly my go to travel drink! When we are filling up with gas at the convenient store I always run in to grab one! It's a nice big bottle so it seriously lasts the whole trip. This tea isn't too sweet at all! It has a great raspberry taste to it that doesn't taste artificial.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brisk flavor. It taste very good. Even when it’s not cold it taste good. It’s a big bottle for a reasonable price. The bottle may be a little too big but oh well lol
Crissy L.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorites love love love Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle I drank this every single day when the product came out. The taste was amazing I have tried a lot of teas from Lipton and this flavor was absolutely the best the raspberry taste is so sweet. Also raspberry ice tea does not give you that dehydrating feeling like most teas give me very refreashing. Another tea from Lipton that is also great is Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea 1.25L Plastic Bottle.
Maria P.
Foodie Expert
I love this raspberry tea it has a wonderful taste very true to its flavors. I have always loved this brand it has been my favorite since i was a little girl. I find this brand in almost every store I go to. Great price!
Kourtney C.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband loves iced tea. Maybe something to do with growing up in Texas and his mom used to make fresh tea by sitting it in the sun. That's a hard act to follow so I don't even try. I just buy Brisk and he's happy. The kids love it too. Win Win for me. They get what they like and I don't have to spend hours brewing tea in the sun.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
Foodie Expert
I buy Brisk Iced Tea a lot. This is one of my favorite flavors. besides the flavor I like the price as well. In my opinion this tase much better chilled. One thing I appreciate is the option to buy in a big bottle. I think this is better than other name brand bottled teas. I highly recommend this tea.
Brandi R.
Kingsley, MI
I'm a tea-fanatic and brisk used to be my favorite when I was younger but the older I get the more I appreciate the taste of actual tea. To me, brisk tastes more like artificial flavoring and less like tea and I'm beginning to think that's why I liked it so much as a child. I will still drink it, it's not bad. It's just not my go-to tea brand these days.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Brisk flavored iced tea is okay, but Brisk in general is probably the last brand of iced tea you should be reaching for. There are much better tasting brands out there, and I find that Brisk tends to dry out and irritate my throat. I have had other sweet or iced teas that dry out my mouth, but not to the point that Brisk does. It just tastes very artificial.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
Foodie Expert
This is my go-to ice tea as well. At fast food restaurants they hardly ever have brands like
Lipton and Fuze so I always go for the brisk raspberry iced tea and I'm always satisfied. It's not too sweet and it manages to quench my thirst. It also comes in a very generous sized bottle!
Caitlin F.
Foodie Expert
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle but it had to be icy cold !!!