BY BRISK

We started with bold Brisk iced tea. Then we captured the wildest raspberries on the planet and extracted all their flavor. Take a swig. This is raspberry refreshment with lots more razzle. see more...

T M.
Elk Grove, CA
Taste great one of my fav's. I love raspberry iced tea so this is one of my go-to's. it's also not letting me submit this review for some reason.. it says 0 characters are being use but I'm typing this paragraph. I'm a bit confused
Rowan l.
Ellsworth, IL
I have had better raspberry tea, but I wouldn't say I disliked it. It's a very good value for what you're getting and it was very refreshing. I was a first time costumer, but I good foresee myself repurchasing this product in the future.
Chelsea T.
Lexington, KY
Sometimes can be a little sweet but the zero calorie tea is perfect. Has just the right amount of taste to help you get past just drinking water all day long. This tea is very tasteful and found almost anywhere!!
kaycie s.
El Cajon, CA
Cheap drink and it good sold pretty much everywhere so that's a plus it's a great value and a great taste nice packaging I would recommend this to my friends and family and I would buy again
griselda a.
Visalia, CA
I love this drink. I get it all the time. I stop drinking soda and replaced it with the brisk raspberry tea. They also have other good flavored drinks like mango, fruit punch, green tea
Erica P.
Cedar Park, TX
Brisk tea is like tap water to bottle water. Then they add food coloring and call it raspberry. I think not I'll stick to boiling my own or leaving it in the sun
Emmie C.
I love raspberry ice tea and this is not it. This taste like straight sugar. There an odd taste that they are trying to pass off as raspberry, which just taste fake to me.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Brisk iced tea has something to it that makes the taste definable and refreshing. The raspberry flavor is just enough that you can taste and enjoy it, without it being so overpowering that you loose the flavor of the tea itself. Definitely a summer must- have!
Shelbie S.
This Tea is my go-to drink. It's very refreshing and has an amazing flavor. I get this tea almost every time that I go out (when I'm not drinking Starbucks) and it quenches my thirst every single time 😁😁
jen v.
San Diego, CA
The taste is sweet but not too sweet the raspberry gives the drink a touch that makes it hard to but the bottle down, the prize is very affordable great for lunch, I pick up this product whenever I spot it, and i would definitely buy it again.