BY LIPTON

Natasha M.
Burley
Rasberry tea is one of my favorites. I love the flavor. They taste amazing on hot summer days. Only tea i dribk is rasberry or lemon
Mai Lee C.
I love this damn tea. I know some say it isn't tea or whatever. But I love drinking this when its cold especially during the summer ❤
Alexandra L.
Illinois
Lipton is my favorite brand for teas! If it's not this brand I don't want it. So good and delicious and doesn't have that much sugar
Cynthia M.
claverack, NY
I love iced tea and I love raspberries so this is a favorite for me. It taste really good. Im always wanting to buy some brisk
Tori D.
I love this! Amazing, delicious, bold flavor! If you're looking for something great, this is it! I could drink this every day!
April R.
I never really liked brisk tea not because its not good but im a fan of brew tea BUT when i tasted this tea i loved it
Ciera C.
Steilacoom, WA
The flavor is pretty good. Does the trick when I need something quick but want to avoid picking up a soda in a crunch.
Amanda P.
Its not my favorite. I think it could use a little more sugar or something. But its good really ice cold on a hor day
valeria d.
El paso, TX
I like this yes. It is refreshing tea and helps go calm down the thirst and it super good when you mix it with ice
Dani A.
Junction City
Great taste. Very refeshing and crisp. Go to tea on hot summer days when need something that will quinch my thirst