BY BRISK

Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love flavored teas. Brisk Raspberry tea is my favorite out of all of them . I drink tea on a daily basis and have several flavored teas but my go to is always raspberry. I would love it if it was easier to find in my area buy unfortunately it is not I usually have to go from place to place to find it.
Teya S.
These are so gooood! Definitely recommend to people it isn't the healthiest choice but it's not bad for a little snack instead of ice cream or other fatten chips it did meet my expectations and it worth the value that you pay
Gabrielle S.
San Jacinto, CA
Yummm! I love Raspberry brisk tea. It's so refreshing and the packaging is so vibrant that it just makes you grab one. The taste is delicious, especially if you want something a little sweeter than normal tea.
Taylor M.
Cudahy, WI
I love tea and I love raspberries, so when I first tried brisk Raspberry tea, I fell in love with this tea. I also love the fact that it's not that expensive to buy! :)
Isavelle V.
I was just Brandon don't make too many flavors because honestly when I try this it's all right because I feel like the flavor just hits me too hard and also it leaves a weird aftertaste but overall when you first take a drink of it when it's cold it's amazing
Giana C.
Albany, NY
As an avid tea drinker, brisk tea is not the best because its made from instant tea. But for $1 for a large bottle its a good price. Id rather drink Arizona.
Jennifer D.
Genoa, IL
This and the lemon one are the only tea I can get my daughter to drink. She quit drinking soda so it was hard to find anything other than watee and juice.
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
My husband loves this tea. It tastes just as good not cold as it does cold and the flavors compliment one another well. Smooth and refreshing taste.
Ashley A.
Altha, FL
I have a can of this in my house at all times mainly because they are very inexpensive and a very large can. My husband takes these to work everyday.
Feli M.
Hemet, CA
My family loves their raspberry iced tea. It is delicious and satisfying. All of the flavors are good but raspberry is definitely our favorite.