BY BRISK

In-your-face taste

You know what’s subtle, the “p” in “raspberry.” You know what’s not subtle, the flat-out deliciousness of Brisk Raspberry flavored Iced Tea.

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,155 reviews
I love this product! I'm a little annoyed that they no longer sell this product in store near me. The only place that does sell it is Panda Express. I typically get the large drink when I do. I'm not sure why I can't find this product anywhere. I have been on the Lipton's website and they no longer have it listed. I'm pretty sure that they don't sell it anymore.
Jennifer W.
I really enjoy this flavor by this brand. I don't know what it is about it but they make there's just a little bit different than other brands there are other brands that I like as well but I really like the unique taste that brisk brings to this flavor. Super affordable and easy to find in stores. You also get a lot of product for your money.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
I would give this five stars if it wasn’t so sweet. Sometimes the flavor is just a little too sweet or a little too fake. Despite the fact that there’s that sweetness all of that these cans are super cheap and still have a great flavor.
Mercedes W.
West Allis, WI
I want so badly to like this tea but it’s just not good. There is a Strong after taste that sticks to your tongue. If they raised the price a little because it’s very cheap, but changed the flavor I’d try again, but for now, no thanks.
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
Mhmhmhmm this raspberry iced tea is delish. Compared to other teas this is definitely more sweeter and more artificial in my opinion. However i think it still tastes pretty good once in a while. It tastes best when it is ice cold.
Laura T.
Port Allegany, PA
When I’m on the go and get thirsty this is my go to drink! This huge bottle is 99 cents ! It’s a great value ! The flavor is so tasty ! They have different flavors like lemon, raspberry, and etc. I would defiantly recommend to all my
Friends :)
Jessica Y.
Fresno, CA
I love this product! Honestly anything brisk is so good. I grew up drinking these outta the womb.(just kidding) I really enjoy this brand because no other soda brand has it this good! Keep making more and I’ll keep purchasing 💕
Lizbeth 💕.
Fresno, CA
I love tea but I need a sweet tea in my life this is the perfect tea and the raspberry flavor you can really taste it I buy it almost all the time it’s not to sweet it’s just right and for the price of it you can’t beat that
Jamie F.
Chicago
Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea is soooo good. This drink not only tastes amazing, but it is so refreshing. The raspberry flavor makes itself known, but doesn’t taste artificial or overpowering. Perfect drink for a hot summer day!
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
This iced tea is really good. my favorite part is how it is raspberry flavored. it compares to others because the raspberry flavor is strong enough. i have bought this multiple times and i would recommend to others.
Kami A.
Picayune, MS
What flavored tea do you think is the best?
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Is there a after taste? Good or bad?
Caitlin F.
Is this iced tea very high in sugar?
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Whats your favorite summer drink ?!? Mine is Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea but it had to be icy cold !!!