BY BRISK

Blast your thirst with the bold, fruit flavored taste of Brisk juice drinks. Available in a wide variety of great tasting fruit flavors. see more...

Nadia M.
Covington, GA
Although I am not a fan of pink lemonade due to the bitter taste, my husband bought this for me because they were all out of my favorite flavors and surprisingly it was pretty good.  Brisk® Pink Lemonade Juice Drink 20 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love this flavor!! It's super sweet and the taste is amazing! Definitely met my expectations and the price is very cheap! The bottle is even cute. My whole family gets these from our local gas station and they are only. $1. Definitely recommend to others!!
Jeni S.
Bargersville , IN
I buy this pink lemonade at work when I want a change from just drinking water. I think it tastes very good and very refreshing. It isn’t too sweet also which I am glad for that. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Yajaira A.
I love the refreshing taste of a pink lemonade. I get this drink every time i go one a road trip. It is a pretty big bottle for the price you pay. It is good value. I would buy and usually do buy it over and over again.
Jessteny B.
Corbett
I like thus drink but i feel like you can definitely taste the perseverates i think thats how you spell it lol.
Katrina M.
This pink lemonade always hits the spot especially when it's really cold that's when it taste the best
Veniz D.
This is such refreshing and tasty drink! My mom introduced it to me and I loved it ever since :-)
Gabby M.
I love pink lemonade and especially pink and this drink tastes very great served chilled
Dairilys N.
I Love The flavor! I drink this everytime I go to work! I Love The packaging, it's very cute! I bought it for $1.29 so I think it's a very good price. It's delicious, I reccommend this yo everyone!!! ❤
Vanessa R.
Uxbridge, ON
I didn't really like this but then again I don't like any brisk drinks they're too sweet but affordable