BY LIPTON

Blast your thirst with the bold, fruit flavored taste of Brisk juice drinks. Available in a wide variety of great tasting fruit flavors. see more...

Jennifer L.
I have tried this product a couple different times, an have never been fully satisfied with the flavor.  It is either tart or no flavor.  Affordable.  I tend to drink other varieties, but will drink Brisk if I have to.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I love these colors they are amazing they have met my expectations in definitely very affordable and very nice packaging nothing needed to improve I recommend them they taste sooo good I will definitely be coming to buy more
Janelle D.
Williamsport, PA
This yogurt is one of my favorites. It is very good and and healthy. It is not too expensive for the amount that you get. I get this yogurt at my local wegmans most of the time and I would definitely buy it again.
Jailyn M.
Pink lemonade is my favorite beverage. Very affordable great for summer i purchase it very often .It has very good value considering that its  $0.99. I totally recommend it to my friends especially here in Texas where it gets really hot. Most definitely buy it again
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Yummy! Pink lemonade is life! Lipton is the best brand! This lemonade has the perfect amount of sugar. It has a sour kick that makes your lips pucker, but its a good thing! Buy Lipton and you won't go wrong!
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
If you ice lemonade I guess you'll love this. I am not a fan of sour stuff. Sweets now that's my thing
Lemonade can be a cool refresher on a hot summers day.
Kayleigh B.
I LOVE PINK LEMONADE. This product tastes amazing and is my go-to drink when I go out on the river. It also makes college classes a little more bearable.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
This pink lemonade is sooo good! I love it on a hot summer day out by the pool. Nothing says summertime like lemonade.
Danielle M.
Oakland
Hubby says its is a must in this house. Even our puppies have to have some. Great product. Tastes great......
Gabriela.C 🎈.
Huntington , NY
After school I used to buy this it's so affordable and it taste so good lots of sugar