Brisk Pink Lemonade uploaded by Michaela S.Brisk Pink Lemonade uploaded by Desiree P.Brisk Pink Lemonade uploaded by Amy A.

BY BRISK #25 in Lemonade

All about that one-up

Only Brisk can deliver a Pink Lemonade Juice Drink this delectable and with this much lip-smacking flavor.

Brittney M.
This is the only brisk brand I will drink. The other brand have a bad after taste to me or the original taste to 'sweet or sour' I can't decide which one is. But the pink one is absoubly amazing. I could drink it everyday. Doesn't have a bad after taste. Can get them almost everywhere. I normally pick if up when I go to the gas station so I stay away from pop. Very afforable. Most of the time I find it for 99 cents.
Tee šŸ˜‡.
newark
i am obsesssssed with brisk juices. the flavor is always so amazing, not too sugary, just right. i always drink their drinks in a tall glass filled with lots of ice and it always quenches my thirst. the packaging is super cute and i always share with my friends
Nadia M.
Covington, GA
Although I am not a fan of pink lemonade due to the bitter taste, my husband bought this for me because they were all out of my favorite flavors and surprisingly it was pretty good.  Brisk Pink Lemonade
Jennifer L.
I have tried this product a couple different times, an have never been fully satisfied with the flavor.  It is either tart or no flavor.  Affordable.  I tend to drink other varieties, but will drink Brisk if I have to.
Avani P.
This is a refreshing drink! I got it and I love it a lot! It is different than other Brisk drinks because there is no iced tea in it which I enjoy since I am not a fan of iced tea.
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
Brisk tea is good no matter which one you choose ! It's very affordable I love the price you can't go wrong with it . Always in any store mainly local truck stops and gas stations
Kari V.
Sandusky
My whole family loves this drink. My kids and husband love it after playing outside on a hot day. I like to mix it with my favorite vodka for a refreshing taste.
Marena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love love love Lipton Brisk drinks! My all time favorite is the fruit punch but this right up there on my list. It's so sweet and tart! However it's not an intense tart which I like most. I usually get this when I crave it for lunch!
Jailyn M.
Pink lemonade is my favorite beverage. Very affordable great for summer i purchase it very often .It has very good value considering that its  $0.99. I totally recommend it to my friends especially here in Texas where it gets really hot. Most definitely buy it again
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Anytime I'm at a gas station or dollar store, I always get a pink lemonade Brisk, the bottles of them are super cheap and they taste great. I am kind of obsessed! I'd definitely buy again sometime soon.