Brisk Pink Lemonade uploaded by Michaela S.Brisk Pink Lemonade uploaded by Desiree P.Brisk Pink Lemonade uploaded by Amy A.

BY BRISK

All about that one-up

Only Brisk can deliver a Pink Lemonade Juice Drink this delectable and with this much lip-smacking flavor.

Avani P.
This is a refreshing drink! I got it and I love it a lot! It is different than other Brisk drinks because there is no iced tea in it which I enjoy since I am not a fan of iced tea.
Kari V.
Sandusky
My whole family loves this drink. My kids and husband love it after playing outside on a hot day. I like to mix it with my favorite vodka for a refreshing taste.
Marena R.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love love love Lipton Brisk drinks! My all time favorite is the fruit punch but this right up there on my list. It's so sweet and tart! However it's not an intense tart which I like most. I usually get this when I crave it for lunch!
Jailyn M.
Pink lemonade is my favorite beverage. Very affordable great for summer i purchase it very often .It has very good value considering that its  $0.99. I totally recommend it to my friends especially here in Texas where it gets really hot. Most definitely buy it again
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
Anytime I'm at a gas station or dollar store, I always get a pink lemonade Brisk, the bottles of them are super cheap and they taste great. I am kind of obsessed! I'd definitely buy again sometime soon.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love this flavor!! It's super sweet and the taste is amazing! Definitely met my expectations and the price is very cheap! The bottle is even cute. My whole family gets these from our local gas station and they are only. $1. Definitely recommend to others!!
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
Every flavor is simply awesome , I live that they come I. These cans so I can easy pack then in my lunch bag and take them to work with no problem the pros for such a large is can you can not beat, which is why I pick up a dozen or more at at one time.
Erin P.
My husband buys this drink regular to pack for his work lunches. Not a very "natural" lemonade flavor and is very sweet with a hint of tartness, but if you like sugary tasting drinks, convenient for travel and cheap price then give this a try.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I've tried almost every flavor and I just don't like them. They are way to sweet and basically make me feel like I am drinking sugar water. I am not a repeat customer and will not buy again. You can usually find at any grocery store.
EstrellitaMua V.
Hurst, TX
I love these colors they are amazing they have met my expectations in definitely very affordable and very nice packaging nothing needed to improve I recommend them they taste sooo good I will definitely be coming to buy more