BY BRISK

Flavor hookup

Meet your taste buds’ new crush. Juicy peach flavored Brisk blended with green tea for flavor flawlessness. So good, your mouth will want to kiss you.

• Do I have had the magi version of this and it's awful! I ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite blend I love the gren tee peach and f...1 Answers
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I don't like green tea but this Brisk Peach Iced Tea is so sweet and delicious! Full of flavor and it's just yummy! mmmm my mouth is watering as I am thinking about it ! Here in utah, where I live, they don't really sell this flavor at gas stations or grocery stores. I usually have to go to an Arby's and get it from the fountain but its so worth it ! Best peach green tea ever !
Kelly D.
Slater, MO
This one isn't my favorite,  but it's not bad. The combination of flavors just doesn't do it for me. Green tea has a distinct taste that doesn't mix weel with some add-ins.
Kelly D.
Slater, MO
This is one of my favorite sweet tea drinks. It's inexpensive and has a nice,  refreshing taste.  The peach is not overpowering and it mixes well with the tea.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Seriously of my most favorite flavor teas ever in the whole wide world there is only 1 place locally where I'm able to get it and that is at a restaurant I wish you go sold it in stores all around.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love Brisk. They're amazing. Been drinking them since I was a child. Amazing value for the money and they taste great! Very affordable. If you like sweet tea with lemon you will definitely enjoy. Nice packaging and great eye catcher. Definitely do buy over and over.
Brianna B.
Very yummy tea, I used to drink these all the time. These teas are pretty much affordable and there are usually sales for these. They are good value teas and it is way better than any alternatives that you could buy. I would recommend this to all my sweet tea lovers
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I've always wanted to try something new from brisk since I am already in love with their raspberry and lemon iced teas. If you love peach related things, you'll love this! I keep rebuying this because it tastes so good. It has a strong taste of peach, although my boyfriend wants to dilute it with water. If you love a lot of flavor this is a good buy!
Sammi M.
Hamilton, OH
Absolute, all around, amazing drink! Nice crispness of green tea along mixed with the perfect amount of peach. Green tea is my go to when I'm extremely thirsty or during diet plans when I'm wanting a break from water. Green tea is a great weight loss drink! And this tastes good!! Win! Win!
Mariah L.
Mankato
Pretty sweet for my taste but a good overall drink. Refreshing but makes me more thirsty almost. I'm a more mild tea drinker. Affordable but not the most cost effective in my opinion. Would buy again if other options not available
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Brisk® Peach Iced Green Tea is the most refreshing beverage. We try to drink mostly water, but every once in awhile you need something sweet and Brisk® Peach Iced Green Tea is the way to go. We purchase this in the bottles and keep them cold and handy, especially in the summer after a long day!
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorite blend I love the gren tee peach and fruit punch
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Do I have had the magi version of this and it's awful! I don't want to try another flavor with out asking. How does this flavor taste to you if you've tried the magi version?