BY BRISK #68 in Iced Tea

Flavor hookup

Meet your taste buds’ new crush. Juicy peach flavored Brisk blended with green tea for flavor flawlessness. So good, your mouth will want to kiss you.

• Do I have had the magi version of this and it's awful! I ...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite blend I love the gren tee peach and f...1 Answers
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I don't like green tea but this Brisk Peach Iced Tea is so sweet and delicious! Full of flavor and it's just yummy! mmmm my mouth is watering as I am thinking about it ! Here in utah, where I live, they don't really sell this flavor at gas stations or grocery stores. I usually have to go to an Arby's and get it from the fountain but its so worth it ! Best peach green tea ever !
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Meh, nothing special. Its okays but I’d much rather drink Snapple, or Tea House, or some of the more natural brands with less sweeteners. It just doesn’t have the refreshing taste of fresh ice tea. I don’t purchase or drink Brisk teas anymore. I’d rather just drink water.
Kelly D.
Slater, MO
This one isn't my favorite,  but it's not bad. The combination of flavors just doesn't do it for me. Green tea has a distinct taste that doesn't mix weel with some add-ins.
Kelly D.
Slater, MO
This is one of my favorite sweet tea drinks. It's inexpensive and has a nice,  refreshing taste.  The peach is not overpowering and it mixes well with the tea.
Shari G.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite tea.  It is lightly sweet, but not overpowering, like I've found Snapple to be.  I believe the peach flavor is just enough to be refreshing.  I purchase this every time I can find it.  I will be a loyal customer to Brisk.  Try it, you won't be disappointed.
Val G.
Boston, MA
Too sweet and tastes very artificial. Although it's cheap I wouldn't recommend. Doesn't really taste like tea. Tastes more like soda. Nothing really fresh about it. I would recommend alternatives.
Tiara G.
My favorite on the go iced tea to grab. Its sweet and refreshing! Not to mention the cans are really cool design that makes you feel like your drinking a specialty made drink
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
Seriously of my most favorite flavor teas ever in the whole wide world there is only 1 place locally where I'm able to get it and that is at a restaurant I wish you go sold it in stores all around.
andrea a.
Dalton, GA
I love Brisk. They're amazing. Been drinking them since I was a child. Amazing value for the money and they taste great! Very affordable. If you like sweet tea with lemon you will definitely enjoy. Nice packaging and great eye catcher. Definitely do buy over and over.
Brianna B.
Very yummy tea, I used to drink these all the time. These teas are pretty much affordable and there are usually sales for these. They are good value teas and it is way better than any alternatives that you could buy. I would recommend this to all my sweet tea lovers
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Do I have had the magi version of this and it's awful! I don't want to try another flavor with out asking. How does this flavor taste to you if you've tried the magi version?
Yolanda D.
Whats your favorite blend I love the gren tee peach and fruit punch