BY BRISK

Bold taste. Zero calories per 8 oz. serving. Grab an iced cold no calorie Brisk and chug down the crisp, sweet lemon tea taste. It's the diet iced tea that can handle your toughest thirst, instantly! see more...

Johan R.
Caguas
Brisk never disappoints with its beverages and its Iced tea is not the exception. I find this to be the most tasty and healthier tea I have tried and its really affordable unlike other fancier teas which taste sour and cost 5 times more. Since I been in highschool I have loved this product and now I am in college and still drink it everyday. Try it if you love iced tea abd you will thank me later.
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
I carry the Brisk bottles of tea with me to work for lunch every day. They have the Lipton taste without being too sweet. They are better tasting and cheaper than sodas and less boring than plain water. My friends have started drinking Lipton since they have seen me with it.
Lin R.
I love this tea in the winter and in the summer months. It has no calories so I don't have to worry about splurging and gaining weight. I purchase this brand at my local grocery store. The packaging is nice too.
gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite gas station buys is Brisk Lemon Iced tea. It has the perfect mix of lemon to tea and i love getting it. Its a product that I always have room to get because it's very affordable. I've been drinking them for about 5 years and I will continue to buy them!
ash f.
I absolutely love drinking this, I'd like to think that this is a healthier alternative to choose rather than picking soda, but there is still quite a bit of sugar in this so I wouldn't recommend drinking this often. Every once in a while though, this is great.
Jennifer B.
Bakersfield, CA
This tea is amazing and delicious! If you're not a big fan of tea, you need to give this a shot. It's sweet without being overpowering. Not any bit bitter like some teas and has a great lemon flavor.
Kaycee R.
College Sta, TX
Being a Texan it's really difficult to call this tea. BUT... this stuff is my childhood. If I'm ever on the go and there is no fresh tea, this is it. I love how sweet it is (diabetus sweet). Plus it's like $1! You can't beat that.
Leah P.
Ephrata, PA
Love the fact that it has no calories and they're decently sized bottles for pretty cheap. It has a great taste but can be a little too sweet at times.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
I like brisk a lot, and this is good for a no calorie tea. If you drink diet sodas/tea I suggest trying this brisk, you can't even tell it's diet.
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is one of my FAVORITE drinks!! Especially when the drink is iced cold. This drink pairs perfectly with a bag of chips of your choice!!