BeveragesIced TeaBrisk
Mate Energizing Dragonfruit Iced Tea

Brisk Mate Energizing Dragonfruit Iced Tea

by Brisk

Lipton Sparkling Iced Teas are available in Raspberry, Peach, and our new Citrus Green Tea flavor. These beverages are delicious, lightly carbonated, tea infused, with smooth, crisp bubbles for a refreshing feeling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brisk Mate Energizing Dragonfruit Iced Tea!
How would you rate this product?
pink I.
Salome, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Whenever any of their family members need a quick pick me up energy drink we always search the refrigerator for this one
Alexis C.
It's never going to taste like the sweet tea you make. It taste too artificial.  I wouldn't recommend if you've ever had homemade tea.
Danielle S.
Inez, KY
I love love love the color that comes from this tea, it has a wonderful scent and it has great flavor. I was introduced to this tea through a friend and absolutely love it still, I always look out for it when I am checking out at the grocery store in hopes it’s there!
sabrina T.
Weston
It's okay. Brisk always gives me this weird after taste. But this is one that doesn't do it so much. I like the flavor over the raspberry.
Araceli A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Teas are awesome they have low price teas and great tasting they also have many flavors and liter bottles that have a lot of tea in them I would totally recommend this tea it's great tasting and better when cold!
miryam C.
Thirnhill, ON
Way too sweet and doesn’t taste like iced tea. Would rather drink something with more real taste than artificial
Johanna Q.
Excelente producto muy buen sabor y texturas a todo el mundo le gusta, bueno para compartir y disfrutar de la calidad.
surmeet K.
surrey, BC
1,336 reviews
good product good packaging excellent shipping made me look special first impression is good
Raquel G.
New Castle, DE
Compré este té por probar, para tomar a media mañana cuando el sol estuviera más arriba. No me terminó de convencer el sabor.
Hayfa M.
Monastir
Nhbou bnin w behy son gout est superbe et il est tress bon f skhanaa 😂😂 khw hedha ach nhb n9oul walh love u

Looking for your answer?