Brisk Mango Fiesta Iced Tea uploaded by Ariel W.Brisk Mango Fiesta Iced Tea uploaded by Jamie Q.

BY BRISK

Brisk® Mango Fiesta Iced Tea.
I mango fiesta!
Mango flavor with other natural flavors.
70 calories per 12 fl oz serving.

Brisk Mango Fiesta Iced Tea
  • "i like to put a little bit of chamoy in it every once in awhile to give it a mangoneada taste" in 1 review
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This is probably my favorite flavor of brisk. I am obsessed with mango flavors in iced tea and this one tastes really good and is a great price. It might be a little too sweet for some people and I would say try to Arizona mango flavor.
JaKayla K.
I love this brisk, i honestly just brought some today and their sitting in my fridge right now. But the mango flavored is the best, it’s nice, sweet, and refreshing. I especially love this because you get a decent amount for only about a dollar and some change. I highly recommend this beverage!
Alanis M.
Columbia, MO
Deeeeeeelicious mango iced tea. I usually don't like fruit flavored iced teas but this one is a really good mango tea. Can't always find it in stores but they have it on fountains at taco bell. If you're looking for a good mango flavored tea, brisk is the way to go.
Liliana R.
King George, VA
I love tea and brisk is a very easy accessible yummy tea. With a million different flavors as well you can never get bored! I do find the mango flavor is my favorite and I buy it quite often. I love brisk !
Monie H.
Louisville , KY
I am not a big fan of iced tea but brisk versions is definitely one that I will not buy compared to others because of its sweet taste and good flavor I would recommend this if you do like tea but will also recommend it if you don’t
Megan V.
I really love the flavor, I just hate how much sugar is in it. The price is good. I would recommend it to somebody if they're looking for something that tasted like mango.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
This Lipton brisk ice tea mango flavored tea is soooo good . I was first introduced to this drink at the gas station and later at Taco Bell. I don't purchase it often because it's so sweet and sugary but when I'm craving ice tea it's my first option. I love anything mango flavored so this tea is amazing. It tastes like juicy ripe mangos. It's so addicting you want more and more. That's why I don't even get it a lot because I know I won't reach for water if I get it all the time. Sometimes it's hard to find you might luck up and find it at walmart .
Victoria G.
Cicero, IL
WAAAAAAY TOO SWEET and taste terrible if not freezing cold. I used to love brisk iced tea as a child, so my family started buying it again. I absolutely can't drink it, I took it to work once and half way through my can I almost puked.
Maybe this not better for people with a huge sweet tooth.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Hands down the best one I've tried! I follow OpTic Gaming and would always see them drinking these. I had to search in my area where to find them. The mango tastes wonderful, isn't too sweet or tangy. I'm somewhat sensitive to caffeine but this isn't bad at all. I don't get shaky or have anxiety (that's usually what happens when I drink caffeine) I definitely do like this flavor, and you can't beat the price either! :)
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
This flavor and the raspberry are my favorite. Wow, so so so good. I really like how delicious these are from the soda machines--they taste so much better than the canned versions. 10/10 would recommend raspberry in the plastic bottles or fountain and the mango from the fountain.