Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #85 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Mari C.
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
Brisk Iced Tea Lemon - 12 PKBrisk® Lemon Iced TeaBrisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic BottleBrisk Raspberry Flavor Iced TeaBrisk® Raspberry Iced Tea 2L Plastic Bottle this is my top favorite brand in tea! I love it I buy it all the time and it’s super affordable. I am a constant consumer and I am always looking for a good tea and this brand has defiantly been my top tea brand to buy!
Faith S.
Auburn, CA
This tea is actually super good. I perfer it cold on a spring/summer day. #Brisk is an amazing beverage company and tea is my go to drink.
Madison A.
AYLESFORD, NS
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
Iced tea is by far my favourite drink around! Always meets expectations, and is always a refreshing drink! It’s definitely a top notch iced tea! Would always continue to buy!
Brittany D.
Welland
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb more...
SO DELICIOUS 😍 very affordable and it’s got such a beautiful rich taste to it it makes me melt! Very good value and you can buy it any convenient store or grocery store. Would highly recommend this product
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb more...
This is by far the best tea that has ever touched my lips! I've always been a fan of lemon tea and this one is my favorite! It's not a bitter taste but sweet, which I love.
Daina M.
Edmonton
These are so delicious and come in different flavours ! Great price highly recommend trying.
Alyssha P.
Kapuskasing
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
My favorite Iced tea. Not to much of a lemon flavor and not too sugary. The label is very enticing. I buy this product at least 4x a week.
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I grab this on sometimes while on the go! It’s very refreshing and the perfect amount of sweetness for me! One of my favorite brands of tea!
Cora W.
Maysville , MO
Love this tea! Sweet delicious satisfaction! Super affordable can buy in can or bottle! My kids love this tea and so do I! Highly recommend! Thirst quencher definitely! Can find just about anywhere you go!
Lauren J.
Oviedo, FL
This tea is so refreshing! It's great on a summer day when it's hot outside. The lemon flavor is there but not too overpowering. I would recommend this drink to friends. I love trying all brisk flavors!