BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Juliane T.
I can never get tired of this tea. It's my favorite fresh out the fridge on a hot day. Love the taste, love the price. I don't have any complaints, in fact I want one right now!!
Erica O.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Love it. Great flavor and vey refreshing. Every experience has been a great one with it. Takes great when it's been in the freezer and chilled a little bit into a Tea slushie!!
Brittany M.
I love this tea so so much. I've been drinking Brisk for years and it always hits the spot when I'm wanting something refreshing and familiar. It has just enough lemon flavor without being overpowering.
Tabathia G.
I live lemon ice tea expecially when it's nice and cold and almost like a slushy I freeze my teas most of the time because I would rather them more like a slushy Brisk Iced Tea Lemon - 12 PK
Illiana V.
Foodie Expert
I'm really not supposed to drink iced tea (whoops) but since I cut out all carbonated drinks this gives me a nice switch up when I'm craving something sweet with a little bit of caffeine, but not too much.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
My whole family is a big fan of brisk iced tea.  We are not big soda drinks so this is perfect for us.  Great flavor and its totally thirst quenching.  My kids really enjoy it.
Kaylene R.
Las Vegas, NV
When I want lemon iced tea and I'm out and about I always stop and get this brisk tea with lemon in it because it's all over in stores and it's really good and refreshing for being a gas station bottled tea.
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
Love this tea with lemon. If I don't feel like making homemade tea this is what I will get instead of making homemade tea. It's definitely a great to have around the house.
Jeanne C.
Foodie Expert
childhood drink. love it, but i don't drink soda often, so when i do, it's gotta be brisk. not coke not sprite, brisk. ice tea soda that doesn't make you all fizzy inside
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Foodie Expert
This is refreshing. It has a slight lemon flavor that isn't too over powering which I like. You can usually find them at any gas station. They are also reasonable priced.