BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Kristen D.
I'm not a huge fan of iced tea, but Brisk is my favorite. I love the taste and the little hint of lemon. This is a good price and I feel like you can find them at a lot of stores.
Shea L.
This is a great tea on the go when you're really thirsty. It's so good to quench your thirst. I love lemon with tea and this is great to get when you're out on the road or shopping.
Juliane T.
I can never get tired of this tea. It's my favorite fresh out the fridge on a hot day. Love the taste, love the price. I don't have any complaints, in fact I want one right now!!
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Really refreshing. Especially on a good summer day. Not overly sugary which is nice. The price is fair as well. Packaged well and looks good too. Takes me all day to drink. Try it for sure. It's really good.
Erica O.
Little Rock, AR
Love it. Great flavor and vey refreshing. Every experience has been a great one with it. Takes great when it's been in the freezer and chilled a little bit into a Tea slushie!!
Brittany M.
I love this tea so so much. I've been drinking Brisk for years and it always hits the spot when I'm wanting something refreshing and familiar. It has just enough lemon flavor without being overpowering.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
My whole family is a big fan of brisk iced tea.  We are not big soda drinks so this is perfect for us.  Great flavor and its totally thirst quenching.  My kids really enjoy it.
Tabathia G.
I live lemon ice tea expecially when it's nice and cold and almost like a slushy I freeze my teas most of the time because I would rather them more like a slushy Brisk Iced Tea Lemon - 12 PK
Illiana V.
I'm really not supposed to drink iced tea (whoops) but since I cut out all carbonated drinks this gives me a nice switch up when I'm craving something sweet with a little bit of caffeine, but not too much.
Nicole L.
Knoxville, TN
Love this tea with lemon. If I don't feel like making homemade tea this is what I will get instead of making homemade tea. It's definitely a great to have around the house.