Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN
This is refreshing. It has a slight lemon flavor that isn't too over powering which I like. You can usually find them at any gas station. They are also reasonable priced.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Brisk lemon ice tea is a perfect summer time drink. It's cool and refreshing. The lemon is faint but definitely adds to the tea flavor. I buy it all year round it's a drink all members of my he family can enjoy.
Alison J.
Classic lemon iced tea. Not my favourite tea but it's good nonetheless. Doesn't fast as much as authentic tea as I would like but it's convenient and readily available
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: Lemon Iced Tea 12 oz lb lb more...
I am obsessed with this brand. Not only does it taste delicious, but it only has a few calories. Price is super reasonable as well. I would recommend this to everyone!
Liz M.
Brisk Lemon Iced Tea is a must in my household. My son does not like sodas but he loves Brisk. It's not too sweet, it's refreshing and always a win with our guests.
Heather S.
I am not a big tea drinker but I love Brisk! It doesn't taste like the average mcds tea you buy at all. It has a lemon flavor and is a great choice over soft drinks. I love this brand and I will continue to buy it!
Angelia N.
Minneapolis , MN
Yumm one of my favs! It tastes so good and is yet so refreshing on a hot day! In expensive and able to find it at almost every convenient store around the corner!
Heather L.
Philadelphia, PA
My go to flavor. I even add some lemon slices inside with this in the summer with some ice cubes and a straw lol. (Not a bad tea to make a Long Island with either)
Jenn A.
I'm not really a big fan of this company I would drink it if I had no other choice but if I had to pick over brisk and Arizona i would pick arizona 100x brisk doesnt have enough lemon in it like arizona does
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
I love this drink. It's one of my favorite summer drinks because it's so crisp and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this to friends. It's affordable and delicious!!