BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
I like this tea because it's not super sweet!...it has a hint of lemon flavor which I like and it's affordable. Can't go wrong with that!..and the raspberry flavor is really good as well
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
100% BEST ICE TEA AROUND!! I wish I had an unlimited supply because this is my favorite ice tea! Tastes like real ice tea, with no artificial flavors ! I recommend everyone to try it at least once in their lives !
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
I enjoy this in the warmer seasons when I'm in a hurry ! Not my favorite iced tea but definitely enjoyable especially for the price ! Overall I would recommend this product to others !
Ivy A.
Fitchburg , MA
I really enjoy drinking a brisk iced tea. I love the taste and that it doesn't leave a lingering after taste like other iced teas I've tried. I love brisk and will continue to buy it.
Kelsey D.
I like Brisk Iced Tea in a can. It doesn't taste like homemade tea but what can you expect when drinking a processed drink. It comes in a pretty blue and yellow can that stands out from others and shines bright.
Stormy D.
My dad and husband our both very big fans of the brisk lemon iced tea. My mom and myself would buy them by the cases if we could find them. Its not your normal tea flavor but still good.
Brenda A.
Have tried it here in New York and has become my #3rd favorite drink when I just want something warm. Bottle is huge and enough to make me full of Lipton! Love it! Very delicious !
January G.
Killeen, TX
The iced lemon tea is nice mix between the sour of lemon, the bitterness of tea, and the sweet of sugar. Although at times it can seem watered down its still an all around good tea.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
I'm a huge tea drinker and I really don't like this tea. The drink leaves a very weird aftertaste and doesn't taste like freshly brewed tea at all. It also tastes way too sugary and I like my tea not as sweet.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Such a smooth tea! Very good flavor. It has just the right balance of sweetness to lemon. Very affordable and plus it's been around a long time so I've been drinking it for years!