BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Candice D.
Van Hornesvle, NY
I know this isn't great for you but it tastes so good, especially iced cold. It really is refreshing on a hot day. I've been drinking it for over 20 years. I do limit how much I consume but it's a nice treat. Of course I'd buy it again. I like it best in a can.
Mai K.
Redwood City, CA
I dislike this iced tea because it really tastes artificial to me. Not only does the sweetness taste artificial, but so does the tea itself. I'll probably only drink it if it was the last beverage in earth, definitely not my cup of tea.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
My favorite I love this stuff I grew up with it. It's a great alternative to soda . It still has a bunch of sugar but it's better when I'm just not feeling water if quenches that craving I have always
Kris G.
Van Nuys
So good. Has that lemonade taste and tea taste! Very delicious and not bitter. And I believe these are only a dollar. The only thing is you have to drink it all because it's not a bottle you can close up and put aside for later :/
Rachael C.
North Tonawanda
Tea Is to relaxing. There's all different brands and kinds but this one is my favorite. It helps you feel refreshed and awake and alert and nothing is more better than having a can or glass of tea.!
Kylie D.
This drink is very refreshing. If you want the taste of a soda without the heaviness carbonation can cause you should try this tea. It's so good I end drinking way too much of it. Definitely try this if you like sweet tea.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
I love brisk!!! Refreshing and tasty, you can find it at any local grocery store. Hits the spot on a hot summer day, and it's affordable! The only downside is the amount of sugar, but I guess that's what makes it taste good
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love drinking ice tea with lemon almost all year long since I live in Arizona desert so this tea is always kept in my pantry. I usually buy it on Amazon but pick it up at Safeway too. This tea is not too sweet or tart and is very tasty. I highly recommend it!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this tea! I use to drink this all the time in jr high and high school. It use to me one of my go to drinks! It has a refreshing taste. They sell them in cans and the bottles! Different sizes to choose from too.
Bailey W.
Mulberry, KS
I love this! The first time I tried it one of my friends had it and I loved it! They are pretty affordable and they keep you hydrated and taste great! I love this for when I have softball tournaments during the summer!