BY LIPTON #21 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love drinking ice tea with lemon almost all year long since I live in Arizona desert so this tea is always kept in my pantry. I usually buy it on Amazon but pick it up at Safeway too. This tea is not too sweet or tart and is very tasty. I highly recommend it!
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I love brisk!!! Refreshing and tasty, you can find it at any local grocery store. Hits the spot on a hot summer day, and it's affordable! The only downside is the amount of sugar, but I guess that's what makes it taste good
Bailey W.
Mulberry, KS
I love this! The first time I tried it one of my friends had it and I loved it! They are pretty affordable and they keep you hydrated and taste great! I love this for when I have softball tournaments during the summer!
Tonic M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this tea! I use to drink this all the time in jr high and high school. It use to me one of my go to drinks! It has a refreshing taste. They sell them in cans and the bottles! Different sizes to choose from too.
Crystal B.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
I like this tea because it's not super sweet!...it has a hint of lemon flavor which I like and it's affordable. Can't go wrong with that!..and the raspberry flavor is really good as well
Ashley L.
Wyncote, PA
100% BEST ICE TEA AROUND!! I wish I had an unlimited supply because this is my favorite ice tea! Tastes like real ice tea, with no artificial flavors ! I recommend everyone to try it at least once in their lives !
Kristine B.
Oakville, CT
I enjoy this in the warmer seasons when I'm in a hurry ! Not my favorite iced tea but definitely enjoyable especially for the price ! Overall I would recommend this product to others !
Ivy A.
Fitchburg , MA
I really enjoy drinking a brisk iced tea. I love the taste and that it doesn't leave a lingering after taste like other iced teas I've tried. I love brisk and will continue to buy it.
Kelsey D.
Foodie Expert
I like Brisk Iced Tea in a can. It doesn't taste like homemade tea but what can you expect when drinking a processed drink. It comes in a pretty blue and yellow can that stands out from others and shines bright.
Stormy D.
Foodie Expert
My dad and husband our both very big fans of the brisk lemon iced tea. My mom and myself would buy them by the cases if we could find them. Its not your normal tea flavor but still good.