BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Katherine D.
I love this product. It is one of my favorite ice tea. It is very affordable and easy to find. I am a repeat customer. This product exceeds my expectations. This also happens to be my brother's favorite as well. I would absolutely buy this again.
Emily I.
I'm not a big fan of this tea. It tastes kind of funny to me but everyone I know loves it. I can take a few drinks and be fine but after that I just don't like it anymore. I wouldn't buy it unless I was dying
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Best $0.99 ever. Any time we stop at a gas station this is what I get. Very nice packaging and very good value. It's very good! They have it down perfect. Easy to find at a lot of places. Definitely recommend to others.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
This reminds me of my childhood. Drinking a chilled one on a hot day is incredibly satisfying. This is full of sugar so you shouldn't drink it all the time, but it's so thirst quenching whenever I have some.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
One of my favorites but I usually have to water it down because it tends to burn my throat otherwise. I really enjoy lemon iced tea. Wouldn't be my first choice but it definitely wouldn't be my last either.
LiyahhLuv R.
My all time favorite ice tea growing up and still loving it today. It's your classic ice tea flavor at a very affordable price. When it comes to good old fashioned ice tea nobody compares to Brisk or Lipton.
Kristen F.
I prefer teas that are sweet and fruity and Brisk is one of the ones I tend to go for when I want some if I don't want to go to Starbucks and get a fancier kind. I like the flavor and crispness of it.
Jessica K.
This is not my favorite drink. I'll usually grab it at a gas station if I'm super thirsty. It has a fake taste to me. For the price of 99 cents I guess you get what you pay for. I prefer Snapple much more.
Angie I.
San Francisco, CA
I used to love drinking this when I was a kid! My dad would always give us one and we thought it tasted like soda. It's not exactly soda but it's close enough! It's yummy and I enjoy it still years later
Samantha B.
Clemmons, NC
Not a huge fan of tea but my husband pick this up at the convenient store not too long ago and I took a sip and fell in love. It was a perfect thirst quencher and had a great aftertaste. One of the only tea I will actually drink