Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY LIPTON #16 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
This goes all the way back to when I was a little kid & I still love it. It tastes so good & it's refreshing! I love the lemon flavor in the tea too. When I first tried it I was really surprised that I liked it so much!
Cassie W.
I love iced tea and brisk is always one of my go to's when I'm looking for some! It's affordable and tastes so good! I've been buying Brisk for a while and I've never had any problems with any quality or inconsistencies.
Rita P.
For the most part is great. Very large cans and only .99 at the dollar store and so you get a lot for a little. My only issue is sometimes you get a aluminum taste.i will buy every so often or so. Something good to try
Jericha H.
So so good! Tasty and a great alternative to a soda and more exciting than water! The packaging is nice! I do like the can but sometimes is wish it would close because it is a lot to drink all at once. Still good!
Angel P.
Lancaster, KY
I'm a huge sweet tea fan! And anything with lemon in it, is a weakness for me! So when you combine the two, I'm bound to love it! I've tried different brands of lemon iced tea, and this one is by far my favorite. It's always a go to for me, when I see it in stores!
Hailey H.
Clinton, WI
Always has such a great taste. Good mix of lemon and tea without being too much of one or the other. Not super sweet either, the lemon makes it just sweet enough. My dad drinks it all the time and I’m not a HUGE tea drinker but I like it on a hot summer day.
Ree G.
So this isn't my top favorite however I will buy it once in awhile. It tastes good not great but I would recommend to try and see how you feel about it and it's cheap to it tends to be less than most other ones.
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Brisk lemon ice tea is a perfect summer time drink. It's cool and refreshing. The lemon is faint but definitely adds to the tea flavor. I buy it all year round it's a drink all members of my he family can enjoy.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
Delicious and refreshing! Brisk lemon tea is perfect for the summer time. It has the right balance of tea, sweetness, and lemon flavoring. It is extremely affordable for prepackaged iced tea. I highly recoommend it to others for a lemon tea drink!
Allison H.
Mount Airy
Not crazy about the taste. Too much lemon flavor. It overrides the tea flavor. It is a good value but I like other teas better. It is affordable but not really something I would buy again or recommend to others.