BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Angel P.
Lancaster, KY
I'm a huge sweet tea fan! And anything with lemon in it, is a weakness for me! So when you combine the two, I'm bound to love it! I've tried different brands of lemon iced tea, and this one is by far my favorite. It's always a go to for me, when I see it in stores!
Jericha H.
So so good! Tasty and a great alternative to a soda and more exciting than water! The packaging is nice! I do like the can but sometimes is wish it would close because it is a lot to drink all at once. Still good!
Liz J.
Milton, DE
Foodie Expert
Delicious and refreshing! Brisk lemon tea is perfect for the summer time. It has the right balance of tea, sweetness, and lemon flavoring. It is extremely affordable for prepackaged iced tea. I highly recoommend it to others for a lemon tea drink!
Tiffani G.
Watsontown, PA
Foodie Expert
Brisk lemon ice tea is a perfect summer time drink. It's cool and refreshing. The lemon is faint but definitely adds to the tea flavor. I buy it all year round it's a drink all members of my he family can enjoy.
Allison H.
Mount Airy
Not crazy about the taste. Too much lemon flavor. It overrides the tea flavor. It is a good value but I like other teas better. It is affordable but not really something I would buy again or recommend to others.
Emily I.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of this tea. It tastes kind of funny to me but everyone I know loves it. I can take a few drinks and be fine but after that I just don't like it anymore. I wouldn't buy it unless I was dying
Katherine D.
I love this product. It is one of my favorite ice tea. It is very affordable and easy to find. I am a repeat customer. This product exceeds my expectations. This also happens to be my brother's favorite as well. I would absolutely buy this again.
Jessica A.
Owensboro, KY
Foodie Expert
Best $0.99 ever. Any time we stop at a gas station this is what I get. Very nice packaging and very good value. It's very good! They have it down perfect. Easy to find at a lot of places. Definitely recommend to others.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
One of my favorites but I usually have to water it down because it tends to burn my throat otherwise. I really enjoy lemon iced tea. Wouldn't be my first choice but it definitely wouldn't be my last either.
LiyahhLuv R.
My all time favorite ice tea growing up and still loving it today. It's your classic ice tea flavor at a very affordable price. When it comes to good old fashioned ice tea nobody compares to Brisk or Lipton.