BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so good and refreshing. They have a good balance of tea and lemon flavors. Nothing is too strong or over powering. I have purchased this tea for many years and will continue to do so and suggest trying it if you like iced tea.
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
It has good flavor! I think it's a little strong but the other flavored and the sweet tea are delicious! I purchase these all the time! They are very inexpensive and my boyfriend loves them! Walgreens always has BOGO deals on them!
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
This is the best leaning tea out there! The flavor is so satisfying and it's also super affordable. It's such a amazing product and is like no other! I recommend this to any who is looking for an affordable good quality lemon tea.
Angela G.
Marion, TX
This has been one of my go to tea flavors for a long time. It's a great mixture of tea and lemon. I have a hard time putting it down once I start drinking it. It's at most grocery stores and if you buy it in bulk it's cheaper.
jeannette B.
Columbus, OH
One of my go to teas, I like the lemon in tra to be very light and not overwhelming, very affordable and I can always catch the big liters on sale at the gas station. Definitely good for picnics it's not carbonated so it won't get flat from being shook up!
Kassidy K.
This is my go to drink for the summer. It's not super expensive and it's a large can. The blend of lemon and tea is amazing and compliments each other well! Definitely a product you will try once and love and buy again and again!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Brisk is one of my favorite tea brands. I have drank brisk teas since I was a little girl so it's very nostalgic for me. This brand has been around for longer than I can remember. I love drinking this on the go or at barbecues. Yummy in my tummy!
Ornella A.
I think it's a great drink for like a "go to" if you're not wanting soda or just something mixed into the tea where it's not just tea . It's pretty cheap but still delicious (: I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes tea-y drinks (:
Natalie F.
Utica , NY
My favorite flavor of the brisk iced tea! Not too sweet, and at a great price. I've had a lot of scares with Arizonas but definitely a better alternative. Will continue to be a repeat customer! I would absolutely recommend
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Love drinking brisk ice tea because it's not too sweet it's just perfect. I like drinking it with ice. I prefer to drink this than green tea because green tea has an I satisfying taste to me. I would definitely buy this again.