BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Angela G.
Marion, TX
Foodie Expert
This has been one of my go to tea flavors for a long time. It's a great mixture of tea and lemon. I have a hard time putting it down once I start drinking it. It's at most grocery stores and if you buy it in bulk it's cheaper.
Kassidy K.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to drink for the summer. It's not super expensive and it's a large can. The blend of lemon and tea is amazing and compliments each other well! Definitely a product you will try once and love and buy again and again!
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Ornella A.
Foodie Expert
I think it's a great drink for like a "go to" if you're not wanting soda or just something mixed into the tea where it's not just tea . It's pretty cheap but still delicious (: I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes tea-y drinks (:
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Brisk is one of my favorite tea brands. I have drank brisk teas since I was a little girl so it's very nostalgic for me. This brand has been around for longer than I can remember. I love drinking this on the go or at barbecues. Yummy in my tummy!
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of the brisk iced tea! Not too sweet, and at a great price. I've had a lot of scares with Arizonas but definitely a better alternative. Will continue to be a repeat customer! I would absolutely recommend
Jayme P.
White Hall, AR
Foodie Expert
This goes all the way back to when I was a little kid & I still love it. It tastes so good & it's refreshing! I love the lemon flavor in the tea too. When I first tried it I was really surprised that I liked it so much!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
Foodie Expert
Love drinking brisk ice tea because it's not too sweet it's just perfect. I like drinking it with ice. I prefer to drink this than green tea because green tea has an I satisfying taste to me. I would definitely buy this again.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this on a summer day by the pool! Actually the first time I tried this was at the beach. It's probably my favorite pre-made ice tea. I prefer hot fresh tea but if I can't have that I will have this. It is refreshing and delicious. I got my dad to like it!
Cassie W.
Foodie Expert
I love iced tea and brisk is always one of my go to's when I'm looking for some! It's affordable and tastes so good! I've been buying Brisk for a while and I've never had any problems with any quality or inconsistencies.