Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Jessica E.
You'd have to be a major sweet tooth to finish an entire one of these drinks and enjoy it. If you dumped a bunch of sugar into water, To put it in perspective for you, ONE can of this has 20 grams of sugar! That's crazy! - it's the equivalent of having 5 teaspoons of sugar. You would expect an iced tea to have just a few ingredients including tea and water right? This has something like 12 and tea isn't even a top ingredient - it's fourth, after water, high fructose corn syrup (hello Diabetes), and Citric Acid. This also has caramel and red colouring. I don't like to rag on anyone for their food or drink choices, so I won't - I'll just caution those who drink or who are looking into this drink to look at these contents and leave it at that.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg, MO
I enjoy these big canned drinks because you get a lot for the price. My favourite flavour is the mango iced tea one or the white peach one. That is the only reason why it only had 4 out of 5 stars is because the flavour is good just not my favourite. I probably won't repurchase this one, but if you like more lemon iced tea than you'd probably enjoy this.
Sam B.
These are great canned iced teas because for one the cans are huge you get a lot for the price that you pay (which is normally around $1 I believe) brisk is also a really easy iced tea to like because it tastes so good and you know what you're getting. The downside is that you are getting a lot of sugar with one of these
Michelle F.
Scarborough, ON
Brisk lemon iced tea is a classic among us 90's kids. This isn't my favourite iced tea to be honest, there is something about the flavour that I'm not a huge fan of. Other people may like it, my husband sure does. I would recommend other to try this to see what they think for themselves.
Jasmine K.
Sault Ste, ON
one of the best ice teas on the market. the only reason this is getting 4 stars instead of 5 is that it can be a bit sugary rather than refreshing when taking a drink (adding ice helps this a lot since it waters the tea down as the ice melts) lots of flavour and definitely highly recommended
Holly C.
St. John's, NL
My workplace has the lemon flavoured ice tea. Not the half and half that is shown in the picture. It's a really good iced tea. I don't really like plain iced teas so I normally get lemon ones, it's not as sweet as I normally have it but it's still good enough to grab on my walk home.
Sarah L.
This brisk ice tea is not my favorite but is my backup when my regular is not available. It's refreshing and lemony but i find it has a different after taste that makes it not my favorite. Only buy when there is no other option.
thainar f.
Espero receber o produto para poder testar e avaliar melhor e deixa minha opinião melhor do que está agora pois na vida temos que primeiramente experimentar para depois avaliar melhor o produtos,loja ou estabelecimento.
Ali P.
Regina, SK
While it's not my favorite ice tea, it still tastes pretty good. It's a little bitter, and a little sweet. There is a lot of sugar in it, so I try not to drink it too much. Sometimes you just need to have one on a hot day.
Eryn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I like Lipton generally speaking, but their Brisk drinks have too much sugar IMO. The sugar content can be so high it actually hurts my throat. Regular Lipton iced teas are really good, I just find this one too sweet.