BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Britney D.
Foodie Expert
Good iced tea, but a bit on the tangy side. In my opinion this is one of the better brands but not the best. Still good though.
Juzailah J.
The most delicious drink I've ever tasted from lipton! definitely recommend you guys to try this! you will not regret it heehhe
Angela M.
Foodie Expert
I love brisk lemon ice tea!! So refreshing and perfect on a hot summer day sitting on the patio!! Delicious and a definite fav.
Niaomi L.
I find the lemon flavor very fake and the tea is too sweet. I enjoy more real tea flavor. Although my son likes it alot!
Michaela D.
Rosalind, AB
Brisk Lemon Iced Tea is my go to drink! I love iced tea in any form and drink it all the time but Brisk is the best.
Venniilaa S.
They are good and delicious the texture are good they smellls goof but they are not rather available in nearby stores
Shaelyn F.
Amherstburg, ON
Foodie Expert
Tastes so great. I get this ice tea everytime I see it available in a soda machine. Perfect for a hot summers day.
Carrie B.
Foodie Expert
Tried it but to be honest there isn't an iced tea out there that I've liked. Thinking it's just not a drink for me.
T J.
Great flavour and yummy taste of the lemon in the ice tea. Great when served cold and good price for the bottle.
💗Dose o.
I always drink this tea whither it's hot tea or iced one my favorite is the red fruit and the lemon flavors