BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Candy P.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is the tea to drink when you're in the mood for an Arnold Palmer. It is tea colored but mostly you just taste the lemon. Personally I prefer my iced tea to taste like tea so I'm not a fan, but I can see where someone who likes very lemon flavored to like it better.
Baylee W.
N Charleston, SC
I used to love the Brisk Iced tea when I was younger but now I don't care for it. It tastes very artificial and it makes me even more thirsty than before I started drinking it. As someone born and raised in the south, I know a lot about sweet tea and this is not good.
Emma O.
Boston, MA
When throwing a party having brisk iced tea is a must have in my family. While the flavors may not be as vibrant as other teas it's always reliable a tea that many will enjoy. On top of that it's an affordable tea that can be bought in bulk which is very handy
Marisa R.
I wasn't a huge fan of this. I prefer Lipton but its all personal preference. I think this is more "lemon-y" than I would've liked. The packaging is standard, and you can find this at any major retailer such as Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, and even gas stations.
Kaitlyn F.
Auburn, KY
Tea with lemon is one of my favorite drinks. Brisk is defiantly one of the brand i grab when on the go and i need a drink. Its delicious and gives you alot for a low price. I recommend to anyone who loves tea or just wanting to try a new drink.
Shannon C.
Pullman, WA
This is one of the best lemon teas out there, especially for the price. Fresh out of the fridge, the combination of the sweet lemon with the tea leaves you wanting to drink the whole thing right away. I definitely would recommend this to others!
Christina T.
Orangeburg, SC
This is a refreshing ice tea. Especially on ice. The taste is great and the container that it comes in has a nice design. The flavor is amazing and its very affordable to buy to quench your thirst. Not expensive at all. I would absolutely purchase this product again.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Definitely cheap and tastes amazing gets the job done. I recommend to everyone. It's flavor is good tastes as it says not like it is out of can ... I would advise you to buy this before anything else because it's really hard to pass up the price and flavor.
Chelsea W.
Brisk has ALWAYS been my favorite ice tea! If any beverage was out in front of me. I'd reach for a Brisk. Has the perfect blend of lemon! I promise no other brand has reached that magical level yet! I'd recommend to anyone who has a taste for ice tea!
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles , CA
Great taste and very refreshing sweet tea!! I love the flavor not bitter at all!! I am definitely a repeat customer have been since I was a child. The value is amazing. I'm definitely buying it again and encourage others to do so as well.