Brisk® Lemon Iced Tea uploaded by Karina L.

BY BRISK #28 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I love this product when I'm looking for a cheap lemony drink on the go. It's sold everywhere, cheap, and hits the spot on a warm sunny day! Plus, it's really pretty to look at! I do wish it was slightly less sugary tasting, but that is easily solved by watering the beverage down some.
Olivia M.
Tampa
I don't drink tea much because I love water, however when I do and can, I drink brisk. I mean I love all Lipton products, but most are too sweet. Brisk is delicious and the splash of lemon keeps it not as sweet as the other drinks like it. I will always drink brisk over anything.
Candy P.
Huntington Beach
This is the tea to drink when you're in the mood for an Arnold Palmer. It is tea colored but mostly you just taste the lemon. Personally I prefer my iced tea to taste like tea so I'm not a fan, but I can see where someone who likes very lemon flavored to like it better.
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
When throwing a party having brisk iced tea is a must have in my family. While the flavors may not be as vibrant as other teas it's always reliable a tea that many will enjoy. On top of that it's an affordable tea that can be bought in bulk which is very handy
Makayla V.
Bucyrus , OH
Definitely cheap and tastes amazing gets the job done. I recommend to everyone. It's flavor is good tastes as it says not like it is out of can ... I would advise you to buy this before anything else because it's really hard to pass up the price and flavor.
Marisa R.
I wasn't a huge fan of this. I prefer Lipton but its all personal preference. I think this is more "lemon-y" than I would've liked. The packaging is standard, and you can find this at any major retailer such as Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreens, and even gas stations.
Shannon C.
Pullman, WA
This is one of the best lemon teas out there, especially for the price. Fresh out of the fridge, the combination of the sweet lemon with the tea leaves you wanting to drink the whole thing right away. I definitely would recommend this to others!
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
It has good flavor! I think it's a little strong but the other flavored and the sweet tea are delicious! I purchase these all the time! They are very inexpensive and my boyfriend loves them! Walgreens always has BOGO deals on them!
Teresa E.
Mullens, WV
This is the best leaning tea out there! The flavor is so satisfying and it's also super affordable. It's such a amazing product and is like no other! I recommend this to any who is looking for an affordable good quality lemon tea.
Angela G.
Marion , TX
This has been one of my go to tea flavors for a long time. It's a great mixture of tea and lemon. I have a hard time putting it down once I start drinking it. It's at most grocery stores and if you buy it in bulk it's cheaper.