BY LIPTON #21 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

ainsley m.
Yummy, it isn't my first choice iced tea because it's not what I prefer, but its still my cheap go to at restaurants & theatres. My favourite is the half & half
Fefe M.
Pretty good. I'm trying to steer away from bottled teas because they contain a lot of sugar, but this has always been refreshing, especially compared to soda.
gayathrie P.
Chennai
Foodie Expert
Perfect for a hot sunny day. The lemon ice tea is so refreshing.it cools down the system and is like a fresh break for me.
I would restock it soon
Gemma M.
Foodie Expert
Delicious! It's really a really sort of nice mixture of the lemon and ice tea flavour. It's not overly intense but still very refreshing.
Cassondra M.
Webbwood, ON
Foodie Expert
great tasting. it's not watered down like most ice tea. I don't find it to sweet or to much like tea. it's perfect on a nice hot day
Liane T.
New Liskeard, Ontario
Foodie Expert
Super refreshing on hot summer day. A nice treat to remind me of when I was a kid. Sweet and just the right amount of lemon flavor.
Angela M.
Foodie Expert
I love brisk lemon ice tea!! So refreshing and perfect on a hot summer day sitting on the patio!! Delicious and a definite fav.
Juzailah J.
The most delicious drink I've ever tasted from lipton! definitely recommend you guys to try this! you will not regret it heehhe
Britney D.
Foodie Expert
Good iced tea, but a bit on the tangy side. In my opinion this is one of the better brands but not the best. Still good though.
Niaomi L.
I find the lemon flavor very fake and the tea is too sweet. I enjoy more real tea flavor. Although my son likes it alot!