BY LIPTON #18 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is delicious and extremely affordable, it’s a really great go to if you like tea.
Brittany C.
Manchester, NH
Good iced tea. Good for cookout or mixing with whiskey! Hahaha . But it on the regular.
Kelsie T.
Port Allegany , PA
Ice cold tea in mAny flavors, normally found at your local gas station not bad in price
JJ J.
These are so refreshing in a hot summer day, fresh out of the cooler or even with ice!!
Yarlin A.
Bronx, NY
My favorite of all time i rather this than arizona to be honest. It's so refreshing
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Not my favorite, but still good and satisfying. The lemon flavor is my favorite.
Fanii C.
Doral, FL
Muy buenos té un poseen un buen sabor a limon me encanta , cuando etoy enferma me reanima ya que este posee ese ingrediente que es el limón y es muy bueno para levantar !os ánimos.🍷
Yan Y.
Windsor
Cheap ice tea can always find one for a $1, it's not the healthiest thing to drink cause of the sugar but it's not too bad. I like it and I can taste lemon and tea in it.
Eryn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I like Lipton generally speaking, but their Brisk drinks have too much sugar IMO. The sugar content can be so high it actually hurts my throat. Regular Lipton iced teas are really good, I just find this one too sweet.
kailey t.
Toronto
Review for: Brisk 101.4 more...
I really like the lemon flavour in this but it’s not my favourite iced tea. I find it makes me thirsty still after drinking it, however it does taste pretty good