BY LIPTON #15 in Iced Tea

The original iced tea with tons of attitude. The one with the bold lemon flavor that kicked iced tea off the back porch and gave it some street cred. Now that's Brisk, baby! see more...

Kayla H.
Millville, NJ
Review for: Brisk 101.4
This product is a very good. It is similar to brewed tea but in a much more convenient for grab and go purposes
Yan Y.
Windsor
Foodie Expert
Cheap ice tea can always find one for a $1, it's not the healthiest thing to drink cause of the sugar but it's not too bad. I like it and I can taste lemon and tea in it.
kailey t.
Toronto
Review for: Brisk 101.4
I really like the lemon flavour in this but it’s not my favourite iced tea. I find it makes me thirsty still after drinking it, however it does taste pretty good
Eryn C.
Winnipeg, MB
I like Lipton generally speaking, but their Brisk drinks have too much sugar IMO. The sugar content can be so high it actually hurts my throat. Regular Lipton iced teas are really good, I just find this one too sweet.
Tania T.
Antigonish , NS
Love this and they are coming in so many varieties it’s crazy and it’s really good to feel comfortable buying a lot of those because they are always in promo ! I highly highly recommend it it is worth it
Jessica E.
Foodie Expert
You'd have to be a major sweet tooth to finish an entire one of these drinks and enjoy it. If you dumped a bunch of sugar into water, To put it in perspective for you, ONE can of this has 20 grams of sugar! That's crazy! - it's the equivalent of having 5 teaspoons of sugar. You would expect an iced tea to have just a few ingredients including tea and water right? This has something like 12 and tea isn't even a top ingredient - it's fourth, after water, high fructose corn syrup (hello Diabetes), and Citric Acid. This also has caramel and red colouring. I don't like to rag on anyone for their food or drink choices, so I won't - I'll just caution those who drink or who are looking into this drink to look at these contents and leave it at that.
Breanna D.
Winnipeg , MB
Foodie Expert
I enjoy these big canned drinks because you get a lot for the price. My favourite flavour is the mango iced tea one or the white peach one. That is the only reason why it only had 4 out of 5 stars is because the flavour is good just not my favourite. I probably won't repurchase this one, but if you like more lemon iced tea than you'd probably enjoy this.
Sam B.
Foodie Expert
These are great canned iced teas because for one the cans are huge you get a lot for the price that you pay (which is normally around $1 I believe) brisk is also a really easy iced tea to like because it tastes so good and you know what you're getting. The downside is that you are getting a lot of sugar with one of these
Kat B.
Brampton, ON
Foodie Expert
This was a great cheap option on the go for a road trip. It was refreshing and had a strong sweet tea taste to it. The only two complaints I have is the amount of sugar in it and the packaging. The packaging was very chaotic and the sugar high I had after drinking this was a bit to crazy for me.
Michelle F.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Brisk lemon iced tea is a classic among us 90's kids. This isn't my favourite iced tea to be honest, there is something about the flavour that I'm not a huge fan of. Other people may like it, my husband sure does. I would recommend other to try this to see what they think for themselves.